Those offered admission to ISB 2006-2007

Hi Guys, I have been offered admission to ISB 2006-2007. More than that, I plan to join it ( I left it last year in favor of CMU, for which I cudnt arrange enuff green bucks). I am starting this forum for those have been offered admissions and…

Hi Guys,
I have been offered admission to ISB 2006-2007. More than that, I plan to join it ( I left it last year in favor of CMU, for which I cudnt arrange enuff green bucks).
I am starting this forum for those have been offered admissions and r considering joining it.
The idea is mainly to create a platform even before we start our lives at ISB- make some new friends, share views, etc etc.
Anyone else considering joining ISB this year?
rgds.

hi
at what time did u recieve an email from ISB confirming the admission decision?
i was hoping to make it - but havent got any intimation so far - does it mean that i am not selected?
regards
K

Hi there,
I received the mail just 4 hrs back. Had been waiting anxiously since morning. Called them up at 630pm IST and checked with them. They r very co-operative.
I am not sure abt ur status. Be +ve. When I called them up, they said they had sent an hr back. I received their mail 1.5hrs after they sent. In fact, sometimes, I have also received mails 2 days after they were sent.
So, keep the fingers crossed, pray for the best. Call them up n check on Monday otherwise.
Wish u luck.

thanks M πŸ˜ƒ
actually when i called them at around 7PM IST - they said that Admissions team was not available for any feedback & will not be available till monday morning :(
but i shall keep my fingers crossed
are there more ppl out there who have got admission confirmations?

Are they sending regret mail also ??

hi! M2005...
congrats!!

i too have recived the much awaited e-mail stating that i have been accepted for PGP 2007 at ISB!!!! and im taking it up as well!!!

so we shall be meeting soon...

but do u have any idea when we have to pay the remaining amt of fees....
we have to pay 1.5L DD by 23rd Jan right...but what about the remaining???

My name is G. Siddharth Iyer. Im at present in New Delhi, working in L&T..;

ALL the best to all the others!!!

Hi guys,
Got an admit email today evening! Its a good idea to know each other before we actually join in April.

Hi guys,
Got an admit email today evening! Its a good idea to know each other before we actually join in April.

Hi guyz...

Congrats to all of u.....even i received an admission offer email today and i'm planning to take up the offer...so cheers everyone!! look forward to meeting all of u...

congrats all!!
count me in too...i got an admit offer...
from bangalore!!

Hai People,
me too got an admit email... good that we can all chat make friends here even b4 we meet!
It would be helpful if u cud all state where ur from and from wat background
I am in US and am in the pharma industry
bye
S

Hi folks,
nice to see messages pouring in.
Wud suggest u all to put in a bit of intro also.
I will introduce myself:
Field: Process Engineering Consultant
Educational Qual: B.Tech-IIT-KGP '97, M.Engg-NUS
Total ex (excluding M.Engg): 6.5yrs
Current Location: Singapore

Havent really decided on which field to specialize at ISB.
Anyone got any idea on possibility of payment of fees in installment? They do mention this facility, but I am not sure how much minimum they want us to pay by the time of registration.
Regards.

Hi all....

I have also been offerred Admit with Fin Aid at ISB.

My background:
Education: B Tech + M Tech - IIT Bombay
Work Ex: 3.5 years in IT industry
Current Location: Bangalore.

Hey bangalore people...why not meet up?

Regards,
Vivek Mathur

Hello Everyone,

Congratulations and Best wishes to everyone who made the cut!

I didnt receive a mail and I suppose that means a 'no', but I would be most obliged if anyone knows whether they send rejection mails or not.
At least that could remedy the anxiety and anguish of certain uncertainty!

TIA for anyone who can share that information.

Regards.

Hi All,
My bakground - B.E. , 4.5 yrs of work ex ( 1.5 - equity research, 3 - BPO ops ), GMAT - 740, Additional quals - International CFA. Currently in Mumbai. Got an admit yesterday & almost planning to take it up! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Hi All,
My bakground - B.E. , 4.5 yrs of work ex ( 1.5 - equity research, 3 - BPO ops ), GMAT - 740, Additional quals - International CFA. Currently in Mumbai. Got an admit yesterday & almost planning to take it up! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Hi All,
My bakground - B.E. , 4.5 yrs of work ex ( 1.5 - equity research, 3 - BPO ops ), GMAT - 740, Additional quals - International CFA. Currently in Mumbai. Got an admit yesterday & almost planning to take it up! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Congrats to all who made it & see

Hi All,
My bakground - B.E. , 4.5 yrs of work ex ( 1.5 - equity research, 3 - BPO ops ), GMAT - 740, Additional quals - International CFA. Currently in Mumbai. Got an admit yesterday & almost planning to take it up! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Congrats to all who made it & see u soon

Hi All,
My bakground - B.E. , 4.5 yrs of work ex ( 1.5 - equity research, 3 - BPO ops ), GMAT - 740, Additional quals - International CFA. Currently in Mumbai. Got an admit yesterday & almost planning to take it up! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Congrats to all who made it & see u soon @ Hyderabad!