The right MBA to get into the Music/Entertainment industry

Hello, I have started this thread in a hope to uncover various experiences about the right B School (india and abroad) required to make it big in the music/entertainment industry. I am right now working for an Cognizant, an IT firm, for a year a…

Hello,
I have started this thread in a hope to uncover various experiences about the right B School (india and abroad) required to make it big in the music/entertainment industry. I am right now working for an Cognizant, an IT firm, for a year and want to make a drastic carrer shift to the music industry. More specifically speaking, i want to get into a record label. Since i'm not from the industry, I'm not acquanited with the lingo as such, but I basically want a job profile of a person who manages artists/bands, takes care of the media planning, building a brand name and so on and so forth.... A Marketing Exec's role basically.
While i have browsed through several colleges on trying to decide the best college for me, i havent been able to come up with many, and as fas i as i can say, so far the only B Schools that fit the bill are probably
  1. MICA - Ahmedabad
  2. NYU - Stern
  3. UCLA - Anderson
  4. Emory University - Goizueta Business School
I would appreciate any help on other B schools that could be productive or even suggestions on other means to go about achieving this goal.
Cheers...

Hi Blueblue,
Hope you`ve got into what you wanted to make your career big. Like you, I`m too from an IT company and I`m seriously looking for what you desired. Thanks a lot for the B school list you provided. I would like to know more about your venture so that it could help me. Hope you would mail me back.

In India, there's no competence to MICA, pertaining to this field.. Exam happens in January/February..