The Princeton Review

Before writing my GRE exam I went to princeton review, Adyar branch. I found this course immensely helpful and helped me to score 323 on my test. The faculties were excellent and very professional. Moreover they were ably assisted by an online con…

Before writing my GRE exam I went to princeton review, Adyar branch. I found this course immensely helpful and helped me to score 323 on my test. The faculties were excellent and very professional. Moreover they were ably assisted by an online content which was truly helpful. I would very happy to recommend princeton review, adyar to anyone else  

When I first started inquiring for the best coaching institute for GRE in Vijayawada I was told by one of my friend that Princeton Review got a well known reputation for training students in GRE with very promising results for its students. So I decided to join there and they asked me to attend orientation classes which made me feel that this decision that I made is not going to leave me disappointed. Soon I took the DAG test which simulates the actual GRE and I''m not quite satisfied with my scores in my DIAGtest .

My classes at TPR started and then day by day my ability to face the exam started to grow which was proved  after I took my first CAT 

test where I can see a significant improvement in my scores and this boosted my confidence, and in addition to this as soon as I completed my CAT exam, faculty assigned to me who were Mr. Aditya and Mr. Badrinath reviewed my test and helped me in correcting by explaining the mistakes done by me and how to avoid them in future which helped me a lot in my practice.

Aditya sir, my quant section trainer made quant part so easy by explaining the strategies and techniques with which any one can solve a convolute problem using simple and basic math knowledge. He made us do the drills in his presence which helped us to rectify our mistakes and correct them with his help. All his help and support offered by him and review session conducted by him right after the completion of an exam helped me in improving my score to 158 in the final GRE.

Badrinath sir, who is my verbal faculty followed different paths and strategies and made the practice for verbal part fun which is actually a nightmare for me. The way of his teaching helped me to prevent my GRE score from hindering because of verbal section. He updated daily word games, informed me with different sources for learning and improving vocabulary which is so fun and at the same time I''m doing my vocab practice. When I was thinking of giving up on verbal, he made me to practice verbal part and drove me to reach a good verbal score, also he has been in touch with me all time and clarified all my doubts and made me to reach a score of 148.

Joining TPR is one of my first and best decisions I took in starting my journey for pursuing my goal of applying for a good college for my masters' degree, they boosted me with confidence when I lacked it and I am so grateful for the help and support offered by TPR in achieving a pretty decent score in GRE.

Surya Prabat .K

Batch no:23@TPR,                                                                              K.L.University.

Hi, Many many congratulations on your success. Nothing gives us more joy that the success of our students. We are very glad to know that you found The Princeton Review - Manya Abroad useful for your gre coaching in Chennai. We wish you all the best for your future and do get back to us if you would have any queries. (http://www.manyagroup.com/princeton-review-gre-courses) 

Once I chose B.E. it was my dream to pursue M.S. and with GRE being an important requirement, I was pondering over where to join for coaching. Then I found out that my seniors were going to Princeton Review and when the number of them going to Princeton was high, I understood that this was the best option. So I joined The Princeton review.

The verbal classes were very important for getting a good GRE score. And my verbal trainer Ms.Usha was up to the task making the classes very interesting and interactive. She also stressed on various key factors critical to success at this level. With here guidance, I was able to score 155 in the Verbal Reasoning section.

My Math trainer Mr.Senthil was very very good. His pace was correct and concentrated on the tricky area of Probability, Permutations & Combinations and statistics. Long story short the classes helped me get 170 in Quantitative Reasoning section.

Hi,

Thank you for sharing the review. I am looking for GMAT training institutes and would surely take your recommendation.

Thanks.