The PaGaLGuY Real Estate Department :mg:

Hello chaps, There have been a lot of threads asking ‘does anyone need a roommate in Mumbai’ etc etc. And most of these threads languish after the purpose has been served. I thought it would be great to have one thread where everyone could po…

Hello chaps,

There have been a lot of threads asking 'does anyone need a roommate in Mumbai' etc etc. And most of these threads languish after the purpose has been served. I thought it would be great to have one thread where everyone could post their real estate requirements and could connect Puys who could end up being roommates

Maybe one day this could be developed further and taken on the lines of PG connect as someone from SB suggested... But till then...

So here's what this thread is for:

1. People moving to a new city - need a place to stay?
2. People interning in a city - need a place to stay temporarily?
3. People who're visiting a city for say college work or even official work - could stay with Puys
4. People who have a roommate requirement - can look for Puys who're looking for acco.

I hope this thread serves this purpose accross cities

GUIDELINES:

- People looking for houses, please post your requirement, budget, location, etc
- People looking for roomies, please post exact location, amenities, rent currently being paid, etc.
- Once the roomie is found / house is found, edit the original post saying that the requirement is met, so that people don't needlessly reply to a post that has already served it's purpose

Chuck

(EDIT: House taken. PG rocks. Thanks Haresh!)

So let me kick things off

I have a 2 BHK in Andheri West and I'm looking for a roommate - either temp (someone interning in Mumbai) or permanent (a year or so).

Flat: 2 BHK, 2nd floor, unfurnished, 1000 sq feet (1 huge hall + 1 huge bedroom + 1 mid-size bedroom)
Proximity: To station (10 minutes), to NMiMS (10 minutes)
Rent: 16000 total. If 4 people stay, monthly expenses including rent, groceries, maid and net and all will come to 6500.
Brokerage/advance: 78000 total
Amenities: Currently in the process of setting up home, but in a week will have maid, internet, paper and all that. Water, electricity, ironing dude, all that in place

Who I'm looking for: Anyone, really. It's perfect for people from NMiMS, or working in Andheri. As long as smoking is done without bugging everyone else and drinking is controllable GFs not an issue (duh)

PM me or reply to this for more details or if you're interested

ChUcK

Nice to see a fully ddedicated thread to real estate :)
I am looking for a PG or accomodation in a shared flat around FORE, Delhi. Anyone having info reagrding this is more tha welcome. I will need it from June onwards for at least an year.
Thanks in advance puys.....

Hi!

Basically I am a third year Undergrad and will be interning with one of the Mumbai based organisations from July-Dec,09. I'l also be preparing for CAT-09, side-by-side. But I'm without an accomodation and looking for one (preferably around andheri-powai). Infact I was wondering if anybody in a similar situation as mine and planning for CAT-09 would be interested to pool in for accommodation (working/student).

I understand that we aren't allowed to exchange addresses. So just PM me incase you'r interested.

Thanks.

Hi all,

I am staying in Delhi and need a flatmate. The details are as under:
- Room taken. Thanks to adityacooool.

hello
I'm looking for a place in andheri east or west near the station.. urgently.. my ofice is at nariman point
pls help 😞

hello
I'm looking for a place in andheri east or west near the station.. urgently.. my ofice is at nariman point
pls help :(

Hi Bhawna

I have one in mind, IN fact i was looking for a flat, and i got to know this place where this girl needs a roomie. Mail me in case you interested, i will talk to that girl

Hi

We are two persons working in an IT organization.
We have a flat in andheri(E). It is a 1 BHK, and we are looking for a third person to share it with. Interested persons may contact me at

Rent : 5000/month + one time brokerage/deposit(refundable at the end of the lease) extra.

Hi

We are two persons working in an IT organization.
We have a flat in andheri(E). It is a 1 BHK, and we are looking for a third person to share it with. Interested persons may contact me at

Rent : 5000/month + one time brokerage/deposit(refundable at the end of the lease) extra.

Please edit your post and remove your personal email id as it's against the forum rules. You can send your contact details through pm.

I am lookin 4 pg acc. 4 female near jbims & sydenham mumbai. It need 2 b ac & attach toilet. Pleeeeez help me. Thanxxxx.

I am looking for some flatmates(2 or 3) for a 2BHK flat in Powai.Details are as follows:
Rent:Effectively 18.2K(No Brokerage involved)
Security Deposit:75K
I already have a friend living with me.So the rent would be approximately 3.6k-4.5k.

Room available on sharing basis - Bandra (W).

Apartment off Linking Road, Bandra (W). The location of the apartment is enviable: it is just minutes from the station in a posh and secure society. It's a wonderfully spacious (550-600 sq ft.) 1 bhk semi-furnished apartment on the 7th floor overlooking the Bandra sky scape. There is a separate hall which can easily be converted into a lively living space.

My friend is currently paying a monthly rent of 22K for the apartment. Whoever joins him will share the cost equally. He is currently working at Barclays Bank for over a year now.

Hey Guys,
We are looking for a roommate as one of our friends is relocating to a different city.
below are the details.
We are 3 bachelors staying near Marathalli, Bangalore in a 2 BHK Duplex. We are looking for one more room mate.
Apartment: Alpine Eco Apartments ( total of 750 apartments)
Location: 2km from marathalli bridge, on outer ring road. 15 min ( 6 km) to ITPL.
Area: 1700 sq ft
Rooms: 2. (3rd and 4th floor), 2 bathrooms with one hot water geyser, hall kitchen, 3 balconys.
Facilities in the apartments:
1. 24 hr power back up, and water.
2. 2 swimming pools ( one hot water swimming pool)
3. Lawn Tennis court
4. Badminton court
5. basketball and volleyball court
6. TT, carom, Chess.
7. Squash
8. Pool and Snooker table
9. Cricket nets
10. Steam and Sauna bath
11. Kids pool and slide
12. huge parking area
13. Gymnasium
14. Aerobic and Yoga centre
15. Temple withing the apartment campus
16. Library
17. Party hall

Apart from the above mentioned we have
1. 256kbps net connection,
2. North Indian cook (night only)
3. Maids ( one for clothes and one for cleaning the house).
The rent including maintenance is 12000 ( to be divided by 4)
Each of us equally contribute to pay other bills and house expenditure like electricity bill, maids, cook, internet bill etc.
Person can shift in the first week of August. here is the link to my place, in case u want to check it out simply copy paste it in the browser.

Picasa Web Albums - amber.agarwal1 - New Den

Contact me if you are interested or for any other queries, else kindly forward it to your friends.
Amber Agarwal
Cell: 9742202977
Date I posted this : 24th July 2009

Hi all,

I am staying in Delhi and need a flatmate. The details are as under:

One bedroom available in a 3 bedroom apartment at Khirki Extn., Malviya Nagar, South Delhi. Two guys already live in other 2 rooms. Select
citywalk, MGF metropolitan, DLF place at walking distance. PVR
Saket-1.5kms. Markets and other facilities nearby. I work in a software company in okhla. No restrictions. 24 hour water, reserved 2 wheeler parking, security guard etc. Rent is 4500/-

For any other details contact me thru PM.

Thanks

PG rocks

P.S. Sorry adi, I didnt like the guy

Hey all! Need help

Two of my guy friends are looking for a 2BHK apartment in Mumbai . The budget is roughly around 25k but can be negotiated for a good place. Please do msg me if you know of any place or any good broker who can help with the same

Thanx

Divi

I'm looking for a place in Pune near Sanaswadi. For 10 weeks (2.5 months) only
But any place near Viman Nagar will be nice..
10th April onwards..
Please PM me for any other details.

Cheers,
Abhinav

got the acco
so edited the post

Lotsa flats available for rental space for a 2 month period in Juhu/Vile Parle/Andheri area in Mumbai for summer interns... Peeps cud share the flats with already staying MBA grads from NMIMS...

PM me for more info...

Cheers,
Nishant

Need a place in Mumbai for 2 months ( internship) .... Office in Vikhroli so accommodation in vikhroli/powai preferred..... worst case andheri/ghatkopar would also do...

Have own net and food arrangements, just need a place to sleep and keep luggage ...

can share place with college people or working people... PG accommodation also welcome... no probs with smoking or drinking.....

Plz Ping back urgent.... need it from 5th April onwards till 5th june...