The official fantasy of football for the premier league 2011/12

hi all, As the new season is approaching(13th august) and all u fans of football now can make your fantasy team,all u need is to create your team by regiastering at the below given link Fantasy Premier League - The official fantasy footb…

hi all,

As the new season is approaching(13th august) and all u fans of football now can make your fantasy team,all u need is to create your team by regiastering at the below given link

Fantasy Premier League - The official fantasy football game of the Barclays Premier League

league created also

Code to join this league: 416997-115859
Code to head to head league-416997-198165

thank you all,think that this thread will rock

hi all,

As the new season is approaching(13th august) and all u fans of football now can make your fantasy team,all u need is to create your team by regiastering at the below given link

Fantasy Premier League - The official fantasy football game of the Barclays Premier League

league created also

Code to join this league: 416997-115859

thank you all,think that this thread will rock

Great work buddy . Joined the league . Looking forward to great fun . More ppl should join soon

DAMN !!!!!!!

Website restricted in our office. : ( : (

Don't have a PC/Laptop @ room.

4 puys already on board . More ll join in soon

Will make my team in about a week or so, and start playing. Have been addicted to this game since 2006-2007 season . If i am not wrong, there was a PG league last year as well. Don't have the code for the league this year though

Created my team
Playing it for the first time and was pretty confused too
Anyways somehow managed to make a team with my preferences
P.S. why cant see each others team like the cricket one

arion5 Says
Will make my team in about a week or so, and start playing. Have been addicted to this game since 2006-2007 season . If i am not wrong, there was a PG league last year as well. Don't have the code for the league this year though

The code is given in the first post of this thread : 416997-115859

Have a great season
Created my team

Even i m playing for the first time . I think u can see the teams when the season starts . Not very sure about it though .
Created my team

Yeah, the teams are visible only after the start of the gameweek. 😛
arion5 Says

Yeah last year too there was PG league

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/chit-chat-your-interests/54816-football-club-part-deux-12.html#post2241594

Have made my team- Believerspool

@ritesh- Bhai, it seems this league is in classic league format. If possible change it to head to head format. It is more fun playing head-head league

http://www.pagalguy.com/forum/chit-chat-your-interests/54816-football-club-part-deux-12.html#post2241594

@ritesh- Bhai, it seems this league is in classic league format. If possible change it to head to head format. It is more fun playing head-head league

We can make another league with the head-to-head format. More the leagues, more the fun

As per request head to head league created join puys!!!
lpin-416997-198165
lpin-416997-198165

Just four teams as of now. We need more teams in this format, else it won't be that fun. Come on puys, those who have joined the other classic league, please join this head to head one too!!!

For those who don't know what this format is :
Head-to-Head Scoring

In a league with Head-to-Head each team plays a match against another team in the league each Gameweek. The match result is based on the Gameweek score of each team minus any transfer points spent preparing for the Gameweek.
3 points are awarded for a win and 1 point for a draw, teams are then ranked on points earned in Head-to-Head matches.
Head-to-Head fixtures are generated at the start of the league's first Gameweek. Once these fixtures have been generated the league is locked and teams will not be able to join or leave.

So, join this league before the start of the new season. You may join the other league whenever you want, it won't make any difference, but you won't be able to join this one, after the start of season!!!
Player prices change during the season dependent on the popularity of the player in the transfer market. Player prices do not change until the season starts.
The price shown on your transfers page is a player's selling price. This selling price may be less than the player's current purchase price as a sell-on fee of 50% (rounded up to the nearest 0.1m) will be applied on any profits made on that player.
For example, if you buy a player for 8.3m and when you transfer him his price is 9.0m, his selling price will be 8.6m.
I find this in the Rules. What does it mean ?
How and why the prices change ? And how does this affect a fantasy team ?
Can we change the team name ?

: Subha!!
It's simple. The price changes on the basis of the performance of the player during a gameweek. Suppose a player performs too good, say for 2,3 weeks..then his price will go up. However, the prices for purchasing him will be different from the price to sell him ( i.e. if someone already has the player in his team)
This is all done to make transfers a little tough, makes an in form player difficult to buy in transfers!

oh, and you can change the team name!
It's simple. The price changes on the basis of the performance of the player during a gameweek. Suppose a player performs too good, say for 2,3 weeks..then his price will go up. However, the prices for purchasing him will be different from the price to sell him ( i.e. if someone already has the player in his team)
This is all done to make transfers a little tough, makes an in form player difficult to buy in transfers!

Thats right... Last year Van der Vaart prices increased by 1.0 M within a month.

Another player whose price changed significantly was Carroll during 1st half of league. Initially he was valued at around 5M but ended up at around 6M+.

Only 5 teams in head to head format :shocked:

Baki sab kaha gaye ... League Manager it is time to apply some marketing strategy
lpin-416997-198165

Tried to join but I'm getting this message
This is not a valid league code. Please enter another code or check the code with the league administrator.

Can anyone please let me know if I'm getting wrong some where or i'm just

A correction. Prices do not depend on the performance. They depend on the no. of transfers. Much like stock market. If a company performs well, many people will want to buy their shares, which will naturally drive their prices up.

Yeah !! Nice to c FPL on PagalGuy..However, I have been playing this game since 2006-07 season.
This time..they have changed the UI totally...Its confusing even for me to adapt to the new interface,..but all the basic rules are still the same

GAME ON , Puys !!!

arion5 Says
A correction. Prices do not depend on the performance. They depend on the no. of transfers. Much like stock market. If a company performs well, many people will want to buy their shares, which will naturally drive their prices up.

Yup....Totally Agree with the above statement....
Greater the No. of transfers...higher goes the value...i have seen players rising with $0.3 in a day and also vice-verse..Eg: if a Player is injured...his points too drop drastically as most of them would remove him from his team..

So, Transfer In ==== Price Value Increase
Transfer Out ===Price Value Decrease