The Nielsen Academy

Dear All, The Nielsen Academy, an initiative of The Nielsen Company, the world leader in Marketing Research with headquarters in New York, USA and the Northpoint Centre of Learning, offer a professional course to prepare young people for care…

Dear All,

The Nielsen Academy, an initiative of The Nielsen Company, the world leader in Marketing Research with headquarters in New York, USA and the Northpoint Centre of Learning, offer a professional course to prepare young people for careers in Marketing Research.

Check out Nielsen India - News and pass on to folks who might like the idea of getting trained under Nielsen and eventually joining Nielsen.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Amit

moved to the career discussions section.

Hey There is a group for Nielsen Academy, I hope we can discuss this out there....!

can some one please paste the link where the discussions are going on.....

ravitejamrn Says
can some one please paste the link where the discussions are going on.....

Hey dude here is the link to a discussion group I created for nielsen academy...you will get some info there and in case you have more queries you may post there...i ll try to answer them...!

PaGaLGuY.com - The Everything of MBA in India and Abroad, CAT 2009, GMAT, XAT, MAT - Nielsen Academy

Regards,
Nikunj

hi,

can somebody help or guide on what kind of written test is there for this market research program. can somebody post previous year's written test paper? do throw some light on gd/pi too. thanks a lot!

Hey guys do they offer a full time job to after course completition ?

and Nielsen is the biggest market research company in the world rite ?

What are the job prospects after completion of the course??..seems to be a great course nd being trained by the world market leader in research would be so good...but I just hope Nielsen absorbs us after 1 year at decent packages...anyone from the current batch can throw some light on the placement nd salary prospects?