The Mother of All B-School Sports-IIMC vs XL

It doesnt get bigger than this.The Mother of ALL B-SCHOOL SPORTS MEETS is here… Oct 3rd & 4th are the dates during which every IIMCian and XLRIte, whether student or alumni will don war paints and get ready to face off… This year, it is IIMC…

It doesnt get bigger than this.The Mother of ALL B-SCHOOL SPORTS MEETS is here... Oct 3rd & 4th are the dates during which every IIMCian and XLRIte, whether student or alumni will don war paints and get ready to face off...
This year, it is IIMC's turn to host the event and are we ready to kick a**.
The atmosphere is electrifying... and the IIMCians are all set and well prepared...
Watch out XL !!!!!

Its time to play the BIG GAME.....
and of course IIMC

All the best guys!
care to brief the junta on wht all competitions u guys hv..?
IIMs(abclki) rocks
andy.

hey...what were the results this time...who won?

Have heard a lot about this mother of all battles.
Request Junta from XL/IIMC to shed more light on its history and format.

it was rained off in october.iimc was leading 2-0(dont remember exact scores).will happen this year in feb.will keep u guys updated .

Very Good Morning To You.i M A Student Of Birla Institute Of Management And I Am Pursuing Master In International Business.and As I M Working On Wto And I Ponder You Are The Suitable Person Who Guide Me.sir I Want A Couple Of Article Or Your Views Regarding "is Wto A Champion Of Free Trade" And " Why Agriculture Subsidies Given Through Out Of The World" .sir Pls Help Me Because I Imperatively Need Your Views Regarding Mentioned Topics.i Will Be Very Thankful To You.

Dheeraj Mehan
Birla Institute Of Management
Greater Noida,u.p
Mobile: 09811583932

first problem is that its not clear that who is the suitable person you are pointing to and second problem is that its not the right place to post .u can use personnel msg for that.
~cheers

Very Good Morning To You.i M A Student Of Birla Institute Of Management And I Am Pursuing Master In International Business.and As I M Working On Wto And I Ponder You Are The Suitable Person Who Guide Me.sir I Want A Couple Of Article Or Your Views Regarding "is Wto A Champion Of Free Trade" And " Why Agriculture Subsidies Given Through Out Of The World" .sir Pls Help Me Because I Imperatively Need Your Views Regarding Mentioned Topics.i Will Be Very Thankful To You.

Dheeraj Mehan
Birla Institute Of Management
Greater Noida,u.p
Mobile: 09811583932

well i have witnessed the so called mother of all b-skool Sports in IIM-C as my campus was just behind C campus...its gr8 fun for sure...but then i'll still say IMT Chakravyuh is the mother of all b-skool sports...where else u'll find 20-25 odd b-skools sweating it out for 72 hrs non stop to win the coveted Chakravyuh and Abhimanyu .... my take is nothng can beat Chakravyuh at least at present status...

ciao..