The little things that can help...

I have seen people who have finished their tests give feedback on how to prepare… Most of them have some interesting thing that they did that led them to success. I thought it would be a good idea to collate all the tips into one thread for every…

I have seen people who have finished their tests give feedback on how to prepare.. Most of them have some interesting thing that they did that led them to success. I thought it would be a good idea to collate all the tips into one thread for everyone's use..

Let me start..

THE CLOCK:

This is something that u can try in ur practice tests.. For those who are used to having the clock "on" while taking the test, try hiding it. My personal opinion is that the presence of the clock adds more pressure while doing the test. Try it and see if it works for you - hide the clock in the next mock test that u take and see if it helps ur scores...

Vikram.

agree with u dude...it happens with me as well and subconsciously with every1 of us...
nice thread...

Kaplan Tests:

Avoid taking Kaplan tests in the last week of preperation. They are tougher than the real thing and a you run the risk of getting a lower score and depressing yourself. Reserve the GMATPrep and the PowerPrep tests for the final week as they are a better indication of ur true abilities.

Cheers!

Vikram.