The GATEway to NITIE

Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Engineering A Journey since 1971 The pioneer course of NITIE, PGDIE was incepted in 1971 to provide the Indian industry with the minds, who can lead them in the pursuit of excellence. Now after 34 ye…

Post Graduate Diploma in Industrial Engineering

A Journey since 1971

The pioneer course of NITIE, PGDIE was incepted in 1971 to provide the Indian industry with the minds, who can lead them in the pursuit of excellence. Now after 34 years NITIE maintains its super-specialization which is one of the most distinguished course program in Asia.

NITIEs core competency is

Supply Chain Management

Systems & IT

Operations Management

Salary Package

Salary offered to PGDIE students has been commensurate with other leading institute like IIMs, XLRI etc.

Avg. Salary for graduated Batch of 2005 is Rs. 7+ lakhs per annum
What it takes to be part of PGDIE, NITIE:-

Innovation and Creativity

Confidence and Communication

Vision and Desire

Passion and Performance

Selection Procedure

All Engineering students with a first class degree and with a GATE score of 85 percentile and above are eligible to apply for the PGDIE programme. Keeping in view the requirements of effective Communications Skills in the contemporary world, NITIE uses Group Discussions and Personal Interviews as parts of the admissions test procedure. The selection criteria are based on the combination of the GATE percentile score, Group Discussion, Personal Interview and Work Experience (if any) with appropriate weightage given to each.

PGDIE batch consists of a balanced mix of freshers and experienced candidates. Work Experience across any industry is an added advantage during selection process and is in no way mandatory.

Students undergoing PGDIE course are eligible for monthly stipend of Rs. 5,000.

For more details:-

http://www.nitie.edu/pg_programs/PGDIE.htm

or send your queries to

e-mail: IEtimes@rediffmail.com

Some of the recruiters for final placements and summer projects are:

ITC
McKinsey
Wipro
Colgate Palmolive
Barclays Capital
TCS
Tata Motors
CitiBank
i2 technologies
Murrugappa
INTEL
Infosys
Saint Gobain
ICICI
SAP
Britannia
ING Vysya
Satyam Computers
Marico Industries
Jet Airways
Patni
Sterilte Industries
Dr. Reddys
IBM
TVS Motors
L&T;
Zensar
Agro Tech Foods
Glenmark
Cadbury
Frito Lay
Johnson & Johnson
Reckitt Benckiser
Loreal
A F Fergusson
Kale Consultants
KPMG
Bristlecone
The Times Group
BaaN
Digital Global Soft
Satyam
Siemens ISL
Triniti
TVS Electronics
Bharat Forge
Saint Gobain
Schindler
Mico Bosch
GECIS
Oracle
Asian Paints
GlaxoSmithKline
HDFC
UTI
Novartis
Madura Garments
Avalon
Mindtree Consulting
Murugappa Group
Godrej & Boyce
Onida
Pantaloon
Goodlass Nerolac
Ashok Leyland
Electrolux

For more details:-

http://www.nitie.edu/pg_programs/PGDIE.htm

or send your queries to

e-mail: IEtimes@rediffmail.com

what is the purpose of this thread......

i have afeeling that people must be having this knowledge already or can get it thru the brochure.....

so any specific reason.....

Rahul

what is the purpose of this thread......

i have afeeling that people must be having this knowledge already or can get it thru the brochure.....

so any specific reason.....

Rahul

This is the time for admission for PGDIE ,so the purpose of this thread is to create awareness among all the engineers who had taken GATE and now in a dilemma of applying in various institutes.

Can u shed some light on when the admission process will start , how abt sending me the brochure , pm me and i'll give u ma address ! i have a 96 in gate 2004 ; wats the weightage to score/gd/pi

TaLky Says
Can u shed some light on when the admission process will start , how abt sending me the brochure , pm me and i'll give u ma address ! i have a 96 in gate 2004 ; wats the weightage to score/gd/pi

hi dear talky,
admission process for PGDIE started just visit the site of NITIE now................
but please tell me the difference between the stats of PGDIE & PGDIM at NITIE.........
in order to there placemnets and all...............

Hi,
A friend of mine has 95+ percentile in GATE,but his branch was B.Pharm.Can someone tell me whether he is eligible for NITIE's PGDIE program(the query here being whether NITIE acknowledges B.Pharm as an engg. discipline)?

Thanks,
Bishnu.

Hello ppl

Has anyone of you recieved your call letters for pgdie yet. my gd/pi is on 12th and no letter yet. And also what will the pi be like? pure tech or HR stuff?

bye

Hello ppl

Has anyone of you recieved your call letters for pgdie yet. my gd/pi is on 12th and no letter yet. And also what will the pi be like? pure tech or HR stuff?

bye

thr is any one to guide about gd and pi for pgdie