The First 10 Questions You Need to Master for CAT Preparation

To crack an exam like CAT you need to take a spiral look at its content, possibly identifying 2-3 questions on each theme. These are obviously simple questions, but the idea is you can crack these in 30-45 seconds each. Here is such a selection of…

To crack an exam like CAT you need to take a spiral look at its content, possibly identifying 2-3 questions on each theme. These are obviously simple questions, but the idea is you can crack these in 30-45 seconds each. Here is such a selection of 10 questions:

(1) What prime numbers lie between 80 and 100? (The idea is you get to know what a prime number is, and also memorise all prime numbers upto 120)

(2) What is the sum of factors of 24? (See, this is a speed question €“ you should be able to correctly list all factors and add them up, in flat 20 seconds...Keep on practising, maybe factors of 36, of 60, of 25, of 100)

(3) What is the remainder when 2000 is divided by 17? (The idea is all tables 12 to 19 are learnt thoroughly, and you can manage divisions comfortably)

(4) A does a job in 10 days, B in 15 days and C in 24 days. Together they shall do it in how many days?

(5) I buy something of for $ 35. I incur $ 3 on packaging costs. What should be my selling price if I wish to make a profit of 15%? (Again, the idea is you can compute 20%, 25%, 5%, etc profits/ losses on cost price...all in 20 seconds)

Get more details to tips and tricks to crack exam and other important questions @

http://www.tcyonline.com/blog/the-first-10-questions-you-need-to-master-for-exam-preparation