The College of Business Administration, University of Tennessee, Knoxville for 2011

Hey all, :clap::clap::clap: I am a first year student at UT Knoxville. Anyone planning to join UTK this Year? Pritosh

Hey all,
:clap::clap::clap:
I am a first year student at UT Knoxville. Anyone planning to join UTK this Year?

Pritosh

hey pritosh,

I have been looking at the UT mba with keen interest. i want to major in SCM. how do you rate this program wrt to SCM. and also how is this program for career changers like me in terms fitting into the program and in terms of placement opportunities post mba??

my profile:
gmat 680/4.5
toefl 111
acads - decent (E&C;)
work ex - 3 yrs in 2011 (IT)

Hey,
You have a very good profile..I must agree UTK is a very good school for SCM..Its among the top 10 in US for SCM..The employment opportunities are also good now and its picking up..And having a technical background always helps...So best of luck for your application..

hey pritosh,
i have sent you a PM. please check it out

Got an admit..
anyone with an admit and intentions of joining UTK, make urselves active..!!

I too have got an admit at UTK. I have got another admit at Syracuse, so I have to decide between these two. Any suggestions?

Any current student / Alumni of Tennesse-Knoxville active here ?

The program website offers a very limited information. Anyone who has done research about University of Tennesse- Knoxville Full Time MBA, kindly make yourself active.

BR//Ayon

Hey ayonde, Have you applied to UT-Knoxville..? i have applied for Fall 2012.. There is really very limited info even on pagalguy.. Do respond.. We can discuss..

Hi Uttam,

No I havent applied yet to UTK. But i am gathering more info about this school, but there is very limited information available on internet. PM me your details and I will get in touch with you

Ayon

Puys help needed regarding UTK MBA, please throw some light, please help as very less active members and very limited groups