The College of Business Administration, University of Tennessee, Knoxville for 2010

Hi, :: : anyone applied for The College of Business Administration, University of Tennessee, Knoxville for Fall 2010. :: :

Hi,

: anyone applied for The College of Business Administration, University of Tennessee, Knoxville for Fall 2010.:

Hi,

: anyone applied for The College of Business Administration, University of Tennessee, Knoxville for Fall 2010.:

HI Pritosh,

I have applied to UT Knoxville, however I do not have any idea about how the school is. Which round did you apply in ?

Thanks

@ Dilton

Hi,

This college seems good. 95% of the class got placed in 2008. The fee is also not that high. The average package also seems good. Only concern is that its a 16 months course while most of the other schools have a 2 years course.

Can you share your profile?

@ Dilton

Hi,

This college seems good. 95% of the class got placed in 2008. The fee is also not that high. The average package also seems good. Only concern is that its a 16 months course while most of the other schools have a 2 years course.

Can you share your profile?

Hi Pritosh,

My profile is as follows :
GMAT:650
TOEFL:109
3.5 Yrs work exp

Have you received the application decision yet?

@Dilton

Not yet. Had a talk with them regarding interview. Will be having it shortly. I had applied in DEC but my TOEFL got late so ...

Has any1 received any sort of mail regarding admit decision.
and wats up wid this interview thing. my application is complete as per the university. i haven't got any interview call.

@ Nishank,

Hi,
I have an interview with them next friday. Expecting a decision by this month. Whats your profile?

GMAT: 630
TOEFL: 103
Work Ex: 3 yrs Steel Sector ( Projects, Maint. & Audit )

got admit:)

@Nishank,

Did you have any Interview. Are u planning to join?. Got any Scol?

@pritosh:

I din giv ny sort of interview 4 UTK MBA. No skol. Waitlisted in 1 college.(means no hope). Most likely to join this program.

I too have received an admit from UTK.

No schol offered though. I'm waiting for the official offer letter from them for sending out the I-20, however I'm a little sceptical about the course because of its strong inclination to Logistics alone.

@ Nishank,
Did you receive the formal decision letter or a confirmation from the MBA Admissions team. Please PM me.

Congrats for the admits.:) No idea about my status. I do agree with Dilton about strong inclination to logicstic. But the good thing is that their career service is good and the average package offered is also not bad.

Any other silent admits?? please share your profile and thoughts.
I suppose we three are not the only one who have applied for this course.

@Dilton
Any other admits?

@DD: yet to receive any sort of formal letter of acceptance from the university.
Working towards my financial documentation part.
R u joinin this program.

@Dilton
Any other admits?

@pritoshkumar
I have another admit from Case Western University. I am a little inclined to that cos of their excellent finance faculty.

How about you, which other admit do you have ?
@DD: yet to receive any sort of formal letter of acceptance from the university.
Working towards my financial documentation part.
R u joinin this program.

@nishank:
I still haven't decided about joining the program. Waiting for some other colleges results to come out.

Have you decided to join UTK ? Which other admits do you have ?

Hi,

I got admit. Any idea abt MBA education here? Planning to join?

@Pree

Hi and welcome. Again I would like to state among the colleges taking similar GMAT score this college is one of the best. They have a very good career service and Supply Chain Management Course is among the top few in US. But I want Finance. I had an interview yesterday. I asked a lot of questions regarding their finance department. The answers eased me a lot. In case I get an admit I am joining this college.

Please do share your profile.

Signing Out