The Anime/Manga (Dragonball, Naruto, Pokemon etc) fans thread..!!

Its a wonder how there was no thread for all the anime fans on PG yet (atleast none that i could find :satisfie:) This is an invitation to everyone who has grown beyond all the regular cartoon/animation dished out by the caucasians (Mind u…

Its a wonder how there was no thread for all the anime fans on PG yet (atleast none that i could find :satisfie:)

This is an invitation to everyone who has grown beyond all the regular cartoon/animation dished out by the caucasians (Mind u...some of them are also good ) and lives by the unique but extremely prominent genre of entertainment provided by their chinese/japanese(& other such oriental races ) counterparts known as Anime....

Fast-moving & intense storylines, brilliant fight sequences & a strong emphasis on trademark fighting maneuvers/character skillsets is what anime offers as its USP...

My favourite is the Dragonball series (Dragonball, Dragonball Z & Dragonball GT) of which Dragonball Z is my favourite...& also like Pokemon quite a bit....

Havent got to watch Naruto yet...but from what I get to hear from my many friends who are crazy naruto fans...it must be really wicked too..!!!!

There may be many other anime series that I have missed out on coz of my ignorance....but people who know & like them are welcome to post stuff on those shows too..

So....anime fans....Hop in...coz this is THE thread for us..!!!!

wow.. finally an anime thread.. personally i am a fan of Naruto and bleach..

from the dragon ball series only dragon ball z has been aired, hasn't it? im currently following it, it's way too good!! goku's awesome really.
animax features quite a few interesting anime shows. my favorites among them being samurai x & inuyasha
pokemon is good. wats ur fav pokemon btw? mines charizard.
also liked watching beyblade, flame of recca, detective school q....the list's quite long really. in short i love them all.

from the dragon ball series only dragon ball z has been aired, hasn't it? im currently following it, it's way too good!! goku's awesome really.
animax features quite a few interesting anime shows. my favorites among them being samurai x & inuyasha
pokemon is good. wats ur fav pokemon btw? mines charizard.
also liked watching beyblade, flame of recca, detective school q....the list's quite long really. in short i love them all.

Well Well....so far only Dragonball Z has been broadcast in India...I dont know till what episode Cartoon Network is gonna air the present DBZ series which is being aired but back in 2002..The series stopped abruptly after episode 52 (Just when Vegita realizes the possibility of Goku being a super saiyan) coz Cartoon Network did not have the rights for the later episodes of the english version to be broadcast in India....

But hey...if u are really interested to check out the entire series (Dragonball + Dragonball Z + Dragonball GT + special movies) you shouldnt be waiting for Cartoon Network or Animax to broadcast them....Go & check them out on youtube...or download them from animefloor...Its definitely worth it..!!!

As for the pokemon characters...have been outta touch for quite a while..forgive me for not knowing which my favourite pokemon is..!!

Keep posting more anime fans..!!!!

For me it has to be BLEACH closely followed by Deathnote. Both of them are awesome.. I have also seen Dragonball but it doesnt stand a chance against Bleach which is way too cool.:D

finally an anime thread..

for me dragonballZ ..rest i have not seen :-P .. Goku was awesome whovere cartoon network did stop broadcasting in between .. I have the orrent but seems it will take ages to download the whole series.

Me fan of Full Metal Alchemist

I am a great fan of Naruto..
Lets start some discussion...
Rock lee and sasuke rock...

time to revive the thread....

its a very old thread and i am suprised to see it dormant.......

an a great fan of DBZ....
have watched it completely.....

and aware that there exists another series dragon ball gt
but had never heard of the series dragon ball.....

somebody who has see these two...
please tell me about them.....

time to revive the thread....

its a very old thread and i am suprised to see it dormant.......

an a great fan of DBZ....
have watched it completely.....

and aware that there exists another series dragon ball gt
but had never heard of the series dragon ball.....

somebody who has see these two...
please tell me about them.....

m totally unaware of other series too ...
anyways whats ur fav charcter.. an obvious choice will b Goku..but gohan and Vijeta cant b ruled out
m totally unaware of other series too ...
anyways whats ur fav charcter.. an obvious choice will b Goku..but gohan and Vijeta cant b ruled out

you havent seen the entire series.....

thats why your favourite character is goku......

yeah goku is good and great....

but i like gohan a lot more....
my actual favourite, i cant mention here as it will spoil the fun of a lot many ppl......

diablo....

and others....

i guess youll have seen till the part showed on cartoon network....

just want to tell that its being telecasted currently aslo,,,,,

i guess it 5:30 on weekdays on cartoon network.....
it has other timings also not sure tough

I have seen the entire series, and I must say, Dragon Ball Z never disappoints. It is amazing to watch all the characters' evolution with time, especially my favourite: Vegeta. There are more Super Saiyyans, more super-villians, bigger and better than Frieza (Cell and Buu to name a few). The series is just brilliant.

Vegeta Rocks!!

I have seen the entire series, and I must say, Dragon Ball Z never disappoints. It is amazing to watch all the characters' evolution with time, especially my favourite: Vegeta. There are more Super Saiyyans, more super-villians, bigger and better than Frieza (Cell and Buu to name a few). The series is just brilliant.

Vegeta Rocks!!

by entire series you mean dragon ballz completely..
or all the three series.....

I mean Dragon Ball Z. I tried to find Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball GT as well..but unfortunately couldn't find it.
But AFAIK, Dragon Ball Z is the crown jewel in the series...by far!!
One reason that jumps to my mind: Dragon Ball is kiddish; and there is no Vegeta in it as well.
Actually, that makes it two reasons!!

I mean Dragon Ball Z. I tried to find Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball GT as well..but unfortunately couldn't find it.
But AFAIK, Dragon Ball Z is the crown jewel in the series...by far!!
One reason that jumps to my mind: Dragon Ball is kiddish; and there is no Vegeta in it as well.
Actually, that makes it two reasons!!

agreed...

but after having seen the entire DBZ....
i wann watch the other two...
espicall GT.....

i have heard that BUU plays a imp role in that........

any naruto fans here ?

Cheers,
Deepu.

200K users...
and just 3 DBZ fans....

not possible.....

where are others!!!!!!!!!!!

i am a hardcore naruto fan