[The 6th Nonsense] AIPGM on 23rd/24th May in Mumbai[Sponsored by Zenith Computers]

Helloa Puys! Now everything is fixed from our end. Here are the details - * Venue - Arnala Beach Resort , Arnala Beach Arnala Beach Resort - Near from Mumbai and located on the sands of Arnala Beach. Dates : 23rd/24th May 2009* …

Although its nearer to me from ghodbunder road, I'll be joining the puys going from Sion in bus to have some fun on the way

Aranala beach here I come.....

Filled up the Google Docs

Will be coming to Sion for the Bus

Hope non-Mumbaikars bhi badi tadaat mey aayenge

Hey,

Me too filled the form...Will take the Bus from Sion...

My first AIPGM ever...

Filled the form. Will be coming from Pune so I think coming directly to Virar from dadar will be a good option for me.

Hey Pune Puys.. wats ur plan about reaching Mumbai.

@Rohit
can we change the option of getting a bus from Virar to Sion. If pune puys decide to get @ Sion itself even I ll opt for that.....
Looking forward for a gr8 AIPGM...

wow, no beer sure is a dampener 😛

Hello,

Me too filled the form.

Will join from Sion

Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me tooooooo from Sion

May 23rd ---> IPL 2nd Semis :

May 24th ---> IPL Final 😐 :

Mee too from Sion..... 😃

Still trying to figure out if I'm free on the dates. :banghead: But with the alumni meet and the freshers' meet coming up, there's a lot of uncertainty. :|

I hope I can make it...

Me too Coming from Sion....!!!! Filled the form...!!!!:clap:

Filled up the form....Am surely in

My first AIPGM ever....Would be boarding the bus from Sion....

Form- Filled off!!!

Take off from- Sion!

My firshht AIPGM--- Dinchakk!

I would be coming to Virar by local train. Puys from western suburbs can meetup at a common point - Borivali Stn. Those interested can drop me a line.

Or better, keep adding to the list,

Puys meeting up at Borivali Stn.:
1. reachmonil

I would be coming to Virar by local train. Puys from western suburbs can meetup at a common point - Borivali Stn. Those interested can drop me a line.

Or better, keep adding to the list,

Puys meeting up at Borivali Stn.:
1. reachmonil

2. Grondmaster...

Mostly I'll be coming after putting in a half-day's work... will have to stay overnight onsite though...

Regards,
Grondmaster

Me too !!! Me tooo,frm SION

For Pune Puys the best option is to get to Sion by 12 and catch the bus. I have filled in that option in the form
Hoping for maximum participation, especially from non Mumbai - Pune Cities. So I hope Royal ChillMaadis Bangalore, Deccan Chilli Eaters, Delhi Dhinchaks, Chennai Super Muthus and Kolkatta Tram Riders come in large numbers to join the Mumbai Manoos in this Puymania 5 (Also known as AIPGM 2009)

Puymania 5 aka AIPGM 2009 here I come

For Pune Puys the best option is to get to Sion by 12 and catch the bus. I have filled in that option in the form
Hoping for maximum participation, especially from non Mumbai - Pune Cities. So I hope Royal ChillMaadis Bangalore, Deccan Chilli Eaters, Delhi Dhinchaks, Chennai Super Muthus and Kolkatta Tram Riders come in large numbers to join the Mumbai Manoos in this Puymania 5 (Also known as AIPGM 2009)

Puymania 5 aka AIPGM 2009 here I come

In the form I have filled the option that I ll come directly to Virar:banghead:.
But as pointed by Nikhil Its easy for pune guys to come to Sion. So cam my response be changed now:-(
mods I think u can do that 😃
May 23rd - You have the choice of attending a live rock show with others or watch the IPL semi in the room ;).

May 24th - You will be home by the time the match starts.

Peeps who are coming, please do not forget to fill this form - AIPGM in Mumbai on 23rd/24th May..

Cheers,
Rohit

@rohit
Any last date before which i have to fill the form??..:lookround: As i would only be able to confirm after i get my tickets confirmed.

@other puys
anyone from Delhi planning to go for this meet?..