thank you pagalguy.com

hello friends., i wanted to start this thread after results but now i think its futile to wait for it, this thread is for thosw puys who think pg to be their life saviour, whose life has chngd after joinin pagalguy.com just as mine please…

hello friends.,
i wanted to start this thread after results but now i think
its futile to wait for it,, this thread is for thosw puys who think
pg to be their life saviour, whose life has chngd after joinin pagalguy.com just as mine
please share ur experience in three paragraphs stated below::

1)life before pagalguy.com
2)life after pagalguy.com
3)just imagine now all of a sudden life without pagalguy.com

hello friends.,
i wanted to start this thread after results but now i think
its futile to wait for it,, this thread is for thosw puys who think
pg to be their life saviour, whose life has chngd after joinin pagalguy.com just as mine
please share ur experience in three paragraphs stated below::

1)life before pagalguy.com
2)life after pagalguy.com
3)just imagine now all of a sudden life without pagalguy.com

Hi Viraj,
Nice Thought indeed..But a simialr thread already exists
What PG.com means to you !
Enjoy...
Maulin

my experience
1)life before pagalguy.com: i was just another cat aspirant toiling hard for cat,, but i belong to rajkot where the awareness level
for cat is still in its infancy,, so had no idea wat is going in other parts of nation,, it is said for cat one should study in groups
but in my city it seemd i was the only person serious for cat,jmet,xat. used to study alone, solve my doubts myself and
if not then wud leave the doubt and proceed furthur.just then i heard of pagalguy.com whn i saw in news somethn bout cat
preperatin in nov. , and i just chekd it and cursed myself for being ignorant bout it2)
2)life after pagalguy.com::: as it was already november and cat was hovering over me,i just read thread related to cat and
gain as much experience as possible, i was really tensed for cat but just bcoz of pg and all wonderful
confidance boosting posts by fellow puys made me feel strong and prepared me to fight a battle named cat. finally i crackd all exams and
once i was free from my university exam , first thing i did was to join as an official user and strtd posting
and made many friends,, i no longer felt a loner in this world of exams, it felt as if i belong to a family of
aspirants.,,, the wonderful experience i got from all gd/pi threads helpd me to convert 8 out of my 12 calls and number may increase,,
during gd/pi whenever i met any puy , i felt i am meetin my cousin, i simply love pagalguy.com,, even after mba, i wont leave
this place, it has become a life saviour for me,, thank you pagalguy.
3)just imagine now life without pagalguy.com:: life wud be doomed ,especially after reachin at this height of confidance,
networking, where a student from any b-school can contact his counterpart from other b-school, a virtual network between
all b-schools wud come to an end, and for me internet without pagalguy.com wud be a curse ,,, i check my mails once in a day
but pagalguy.com every hour,,,,i think all puys would never let this happen

Hi Viraj,
Nice Thought indeed..But a simialr thread already exists
What PG.com means to you !
Enjoy...
Maulin

ok bro,,, i tried to find but was unable to get it,, thannks