Texas McCombs 2009 aspirants

Hey i could not find a thread for McCombs, 2009… so creating this one… People please pour in… BTW any puys heard from the school yet?? Moderators : Please direct me to any other thread which exists catering to the same in case its …

Hey i could not find a thread for McCombs, 2009... so creating this one...
People please pour in... BTW any puys heard from the school yet??

Moderators : Please direct me to any other thread which exists catering to the same in case its already there.

Hey pams,
yeah even I am waiting for some kind of notice from them. Do u have any idea whether they have started calling for interviews?
when did u apply?

i had sent my application in time for the first round deadline... ever since the status is changed to being reviewed by the admissions committee.. wat about you.... when did you submit?

Some people have got interview calls in the BW forums... was just going thru them.. but then again I dont know their location... guess US only... no sure if they have started giving calls outside US.

Hi,
Iam applying to mc combs in the second round deadline. Have u guys heard from the school regarding interviews??? shall there be a disadvantage in applying to the 2nd round deadline???

hey no news regarding the interviews.... still under review.... i really dont think it would be a disadvantage applying in the second round... as they say... apply when u feel your app. is the strongest...

Hey no others applying to Texas or wat?

Hello

I have applied in R2..

GMAT 730
7 yrs IT

Hey pams,
yeah even I am waiting for some kind of notice from them. Do u have any idea whether they have started calling for interviews?
when did u apply?

Hey Jayeeta.. heard anything from them yet??

Hey Pams,
no nothing yet!
what about u?
any news whether people have begun to get interview invites?
i'm rather beginning to get concerned.

na nothing here either.... it just shows under review still....i checked out the BW forums.... ppl there have got calls... but again seems from their posts they all interviewed in person so they are mainly in the US... cant really ascertain if they have sent out invites to candidates overseas for phone interviews yet? where else have you applied?

applied to kelley, simon, marshall, rotman, carlson & irvine. will be applying to tepper & fuqua.
what abt u pams?

hey....
anyone's got an invite to interview for McCombs yet? I just got one & they are interviewing only in Mumbai & Delhi.

Congrats !!

mind sharing ur profile..

hey congrats... when did you get the invite... when is the interview scheduled for..?

Hi Everyone,

We have another McCombs forum on Pagalguy where the current students are taking questions

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/life-mccombs-students-taking-questions-25034985

Feel free to post your queries on that forum, and we will do our best to guide you on your application process and beyond.

Cheers, and good luck

Could you all update your status here - http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/admits-waitlists-and-dings-2009-25036878
please? thanks!

Jayeeta,

How was your interview? Do you know when will the decisions be made for people who applied in R1 and have been interviewed?

What is your feedback for McCombs?

Jayeeta,

How was your interview? Do you know when will the decisions be made for people who applied in R1 and have been interviewed?

What is your feedback for McCombs?

Guys,
Admitted to UT Austin Full time MBA for class entering fall 2009.
Waiting for financial aid and scholarship information!

Hey guys,
Finally made it to McCombs
me super happy!!

hi rohan.....congrats!! have u decided whether u will b joining yet?

bubMBA....sorry to reply late.
I pretty much had standard set of Q's asked in the interview:
1. What will u contribute to the class
2. what new have u learnt abt urself during the admission process
3. a leader u admire n y?
4. few questions of teamwork....if a teammate cant carry his weight what will u do? if u can carry ur load of work what will u do? etc.
& then few Q's on my profile.
when r u set for an interview? ATB!

Regards,
Jayeeta