TestFunda iCMATs Sept 2013/Feb 2014

Hey everyone! Let us use this thread for posting scores and discussions of iCMATs by TF. Please post your TF mock scores on this thread in the following format: * iCMAT no.* *Section 1 (QADI): Section 2 (LR):**Section…

Hey everyone!

Let us use this thread for posting scores and discussions of iCMATs by TF.

Please post your TF mock scores on this thread in the following format:

iCMAT no.

Section 1 (QADI):
Section 2 (LR):

Section 3 (VA):
Section 4 (GK):

Overall:

Also share your analysis for every exam!

Here is a schedule of TF iCMATs:

TEST Center | Mock tests | CAT, XAT, SNAP, IIFT, NMAT

Those who want to purchase TF mocks, here is the link:

MBA Entrance Exams Preparation 2013-14 - MBA | CAT | CMAT| NMAT | SNAP | IIFT | XAT |Theory and National Level Test Series

All The Best!!

iCMATs 1-4 are released. Puys, post your scores and discussions here.

icmat no -02

Section 1 (QADI):41😠

Section 2 (LR):68😐

Section 3 (VA):43😠

Section 4 (GK):21😠

overall 173 😠😠😠😠

looks like gk is from another world..😟

very disappointed ..

gt to work harder ..😲

I bought iCMAT from testfunda.
Puys can you tell me what is the level of iCMATS when compared to actual Cmats. I mean is it hard or easy than the actual one?
Any one?

hii puys..

had cmat yesterday 27th sept morn slot
got to say i had practiced everything according to testfunda paper pattern ..
very disappointing ..
some cons of testfunda test series which i have noticed...
1) testfund concentrates on squat rc ..whereas from this year cmat has full rc with 3 to 4 quest on each rc.
2) the difficulty level of testfunda LR is very low..in cmat from this year the quest are very lengthy one has to go through them quickly and focus on what has asked , whereas tesfunda has more quest on analogues and coding etc which are 1 line quest ..i had only 1 quest on coding ..rest of them were on selections 1 full page data decode it and then find the answer.
3) in VA tesfunda has more critical reasoning cmat whereas had very less critical reasoning (only 1 quest on strong and weak argument ) rest were all rcs ..also ..all rcs were full of traps , all opt were similar with only one word difference ..
4) quant was of same level it doesnt matter..
5) G.K is always diff ..

overall my take cmat has incereased its level last year i had given both sept and feb cmat ..they were very easy ..from this year they have made it tough ..cmat needs balance of timing betw section ..
testfund is still based on last year cmat ..aicte has changed the pattern its all different and diff now ..dont go for testfunda its waste of time ..try some other test series ..

ADB 😴