teriffic placements at sydenham institute of management , mumbai in 2005

dear frens, i am briefing you all about the tremendous placements that happened at sydenham institute of management , mumbai. the average salaries ranged between 4 to 4.5 laks with the lowest of 3 lacs. jp morgan made the highest offer of 7…

dear frens,
i am briefing you all about the tremendous placements that happened at sydenham institute of management , mumbai.
the average salaries ranged between 4 to 4.5 laks with the lowest of 3 lacs.
jp morgan made the highest offer of 7.2 laks and the other big recruiters were icici, citibank , godrej and boyce , tata motors and a whole lot of other big companies ......... the placement week was in the first week of january and more than 70 companies made more than 108 offers to the graduating batch with evrybody getting decent job profile and salary level satisafctions, frens hope that this trend continues this yer also ,the placement week is slated from the 10th of january 2006 onwards to one week and sydenham maintains its tradition of getting super placements for its would be managers guys,
rahine

Congrates buddy
Can u give me inputs regarding these companies
GE Money,Ingram Micro,
Patni, Tata Motors, Godrej & Boyce, Radio Mirchi,,HSBC,Cognizant technology
Regards
Threadlocker

great goin Sydnehamites....Well the best part about Sydneham is "Brouhaha" festival and the DOSAwala standing opposite its main gate ....(Mumbaikars would know what I am talking about)....N now it seems that i will add the placements to that list....

stay on guys will be giving the placement info shortly ,
coolrahine
sydenham institute of managemnet
lifes rockin ever sinc k

Please provide prog. wise placement info.
ie. Separate info for MMS and PGDM.

Please provide prog. wise placement info.
ie. Separate info for MMS and PGDM.

YeAH plzz seperate infoo on MMS n PGDBM . tht wud be of great help 😃 .
hey rahine whT ABT YR summerz ?? whr r u doin yr summerz?
YeAH plzz seperate infoo on MMS n PGDBM . tht wud be of great help 😃 .
hey rahine whT ABT YR summerz ?? whr r u doin yr summerz?

hey guys,

there is no separate MMS and PG stuff.
we study together, party together and get placed together as well.

regards,
Ronny
hey guys,

there is no separate MMS and PG stuff.
we study together, party together and get placed together as well.

regards,
Ronny

Doesn't recruiter's make any diff. between a recognised MMS and autonomus PGDBM ???

hi,,
does sydenham take cat score...if yes then wat percentile.

So both MMS n PG progms in sydenham stand on da same level kya ?? plzz replyy soon ( rahine , raskhas or munna )

Hello k_patel,
M in the placement committee of sydenham, n i can tell ya tht recruiters invite all the candidates to apply irrespective of their courses, also thr r no separate criteria for PG n MMS candidiates for placements. The companies who ask for candidates from a specific course are not entertained. Hope tht solves ur query.
reg,
Rohan.

k_patel Says
Doesn't recruiter's make any diff. between a recognised MMS and autonomus PGDBM ???

hey ANdomaN, plzz refer to my quote to k_patel if ur askin in terms of placements. Course wise , the syllabi for both the courses differ a bit, since PG syllabus is set by the coll and MMS syllabus is set by Mumbai university. ask if more reqd.
reg,
rohan.

ANdomaN Says
So both MMS n PG progms in sydenham stand on da same level kya ?? plzz replyy soon ( rahine , raskhas or munna )

hey thnkzz fr the info tht annswerz my question .

The placement week -06 at SIMSREE, this January was yet another milestone achieved in 22 years old legacy of the institute. The Boom in the economy was evident by the number of choices available to the students in the campus recruitment process..104 students out of a total of 110 were places in a matter of few hours from the commencement of the placement week.

The Average salary this year was 5.5 LPA. The highest package offered was 7.5 LPA by Infosys where as the lowest package offered was 3.00 LPA

Some of the biggest recruiters this year were Infosys , Citibank , ICICI , Mastek , DHL , Hutch , Patni , Reliance energy , IMRB ..and many more.

The institute continues to be one of the most preferred choice of cream d' la cream of the students, and therefore prime choice of first rate companies to recruit. Undoubtedly in the coming years also SIMSREE will continue to be hot-spot for the best Managerial Talents in the country.

hi there does it take cat scores & if so what r d likely cutoffs????

same question as kiddin me.....seniors plz reply....and is it better than wellingker and KJ Somaiya.....

the latest placement info has been posted on a separate thread do check in there http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/celebrations-2006-sydenham-institute-of-management-s-placement-2006-25013101 and further discussion sopn placements should be shiftyed to thsi thread and any sydenham related discussions of courses do post in the relevant sydenham thread that was opened in the other exams thread k
and hey nice to see ronny back here ,
coolrahine
sydenham institute of management , mumbai
lifes rockin ever sinc k