TERI university 2013-15 thread

Hi puys !!Could find a thread for this year , so here it is !! The is out for this years admission process , I hope students from TERI are active here to help us with our queries !! Here are mine 1) hows been the placement scene this year !!!..

Hi puys !!

Could find a thread for this year , so here it is !! The is out for this years admission process , I hope students from TERI are active here to help us with our queries !! Here are mine
1) hows been the placement scene this year !??!
2) any specific reasons why fee has been increased ?? 😞
3) BS vs infra ... Any major differences in placements ??
4) any must do topics for this years Essay and GD !???
5) Can an experience of 10 months in marketing and research increase my chances ??

Even though the intake is 50 out of 64, which perhaps might seem like a very good odd for anyone who appeared in the GD/PI session at the university. But lets take a moment to think it through, "The university intake is 50 students", that doesn't necessarily mean they will "take" 50 students, let us not forget, all universities have an option to keep seats vacant. They wouldn't take lion tamers for students.
Anyway, to make this thread more visible, I'd suggest to change the thread name to TERI University 2013-2015 / 2013-15 Admissions - Better the search phrase, more people might turn out eventually.
Oh and by the way, I'm still skeptical about the 50 intake[This was the count last year], the prospectus clearly stated, 30 seats for BS and 30 for Infra. In all which makes it 60. Citation needed seniors!

Okay, here's the final number. The total number of seats are 60. 30 for MBA in Business Sustainability and 30 for MBA in Infrastructure.
As of last year 30 got into BS, 26 joined. 20 got into Infra, 18 joined.

LOL, @anikraze05 , Here's the Syllabus for both BS and Infra, either way, Maths wont leave you 😛

is there a facebook page for teri 2013-15 converts??

Here's the link to the Facebook group of our batch : TERI University MBA Batch of 2013-2015 😁 👍 🍻