Telecom mba

I have jst completed my BE E&TC; bt unfortunately did’t get the job…I m looking for MBA in TELECOM. I have applied for SNAP, MAT,CMAT,CET… got 45 in SNAP therfor no chance to get call from SITM…got 88.72 in MAT…so m looking for MITSO…

I have jst completed my BE E&TC; bt unfortunately did't get the job...I m looking for MBA in TELECOM.
I have applied for SNAP, MAT,CMAT,CET....
got 45 in SNAP therfor no chance to get call from SITM....got 88.72 in MAT...so m looking for MITSOT pune....so is it worth....how is the collage....mor importantly placements....shoud I go for it???
plz rply....m very confused...

plz rply ASAP

@avinashgorde333 Hello Mr Avinash Gorde, MIT Telecom management has started with complete focus on telecom business.. Placement at MITSOT are decent enough. MITSOT stands second in India for Telecom management program..

The Kisans now can breathe a Sigh of Relief with the help of Telecom Technology's helping hand..

MIT School of Telecom Management Pune's attempt of offering a helping hand to the Farmers of India. The Project proposes no rocket science but a system supported by simple wireless network and a sim card, for example, if a farmer gets an sms of water levels in the soil going down, a regulated water pump releases the required quantities of water.

The best part of this system is, the Farmers can now get sms alerts of weather forecast, prizing of crops, alarms for events through sms, Real-time status report of equipment details, remote control of equipment and many more. They can avail the weather parameters such as wind speed, sunshine, temperature, rain, pressure and humidity at the right time itself.

Regards

Dr. Milind Pande