TCS vs CSC

Hi frnds i got selected both in TCS and CSC…I am planning to do masters in 1-2 years…Which company would be better for my profile…plss help and it is really urgent…

Hi frnds i got selected both in TCS and CSC...I am planning to do masters in 1-2 years..Which company would be better for my profile...plss help and it is really urgent......

kashyapme Says
Hi frnds i got selected both in TCS and CSC...I am planning to do masters in 1-2 years..Which company would be better for my profile...plss help and it is really urgent......

Go for CSC, as its a bigger brand name, good work, great work envirnoment and a better package.

Ultimately, it depends what do you learn from your job and how well , can you justify it.
Go for CSC, as its a bigger brand name, good work, great work envirnoment and a better package.

Ultimately, it depends what do you learn from your job and how well , can you justify it.

hi thanku very much for ur reply.......

anytime TCS is bigger name than CSC..looking at thecurrent perspective and package of TCS has been volumes high than CSC...CSC is a dying race of dinosaurs...

kashyapme Says

CS is common in both ...

If u like T, go for TCS
If u like C, go for CSC

Seriously speaking, it hardly matters if u r gonna leave the job n do masters.
The job profile is not in your hand in either of the companies, so it all depends on your luck.. U might get better project in CSC than in TCS or vice versa

So dont worry too much, both companies are good. Go for the one who is paying u more, after all u have to save for your Masters fee. Gud luck 😉
CS is common in both ...

If u like T, go for TCS
If u like C, go for CSC

Seriously speaking, it hardly matters if u r gonna leave the job n do masters.
The job profile is not in your hand in either of the companies, so it all depends on your luck.. U might get better project in CSC than in TCS or vice versa

So dont worry too much, both companies are good. Go for the one who is paying u more, after all u have to save for your Masters fee. Gud luck ;)

Yes, I completely second Mahip on that... The IT Industry is so RAMDON... (and I think nothing descibes the IT Industry better than that!... My software Engineering buddies would agree!)... that it seriously does not make a difference.... just go wherever the intensity of Moolah=flow is higher...! ...

Make more "hay"...! .. Coz Sunshine or No-Sunshine ain't in your hands!
kashyapme Says

This is quit obvious, that you will get advice both in favour of TCS and CSC. You need to take the final decision without getting confused. I would like to tell you about TCS. Actually I don't know much about CSC. If you seriously want to do your masters in 1-2 years, TCS might be better option for you. Reason :
1) Usually work-pressure is comparatively less in TCS. (Although it depends on which project you get allocated in). You might get more time for you study.
2) Getting a leave without pay for 2 years for doing masters is very easy in TCS. So, if you plan to stay in IT industry even after doing your masters, at least your job after doing masters remains confirmed.

However, the quality of work (Again depends on which project you get allocated in) and initial package might be better in CSC. But again, TCS has much more onsite opportunity.

hi every body thanku very much for your replies....They r really helping me a lot..........

Friends, I am in same dilemna nw.. Got recruited by both CSC and TCS.. Dont knw which one to choose.. Currently I am preparing for CAT.. Hope to land in some gud B school (cannt think of IIMs bcoz of average acads)..

My problem is that if I am not able to get admssion in gud B school, then i will continue with my job only.. So I need to take decision keeping dat factor in mind as well..

So plz help me out friends. Thanks a lot !!

Hi, i ve been placed in TCS, as "graduate trainee", im a bca graduate though.. can any1 explain me wat does "graduate trainee" means?? wat all will be taught during training? n abt the salary structure?... and is it possible to continue my higher studies while working in TCS?