TCS or Oracle Financial Services Software ltd(IFLEX) which one to join

Hi everyone.I have got an offer from TCS and OFSS(formerly Iflex).Now I am not able to decide which one of these will be better for me.I am more inclined towards OFSS as it is a smaller product based company (…is it ?) :: and I will not get lo…

Hi everyone.I have got an offer from TCS and OFSS(formerly Iflex).Now I am not able to decide which one of these will be better for me.I am more inclined towards OFSS as it is a smaller product based company (...is it ?) and I will not get lost in the crowd.But there is the question of working only in finance domain as compared to TCS which has a wide range of projects.
Which of the two has better onsite opportunities?
And which of the two has better brand value in industry and outside India as I am planning to pursue MS in 3-4 yrs? :

84 views and no reply come on guys help me out

go for iflex ..TCS.ur working envt will depend on ur project..

I have an offer at Oracle financial services for the job of flexcube support and the post given is associate technical analyst.I have 2.3 years of experience in TCS.What's the future and demand of flexcube professional ??Should I accept this role and post??How is the hike and work culture there?Please provide your insights as I need the help asap.