TCS or Accenture (mumbai)

Hi, I am siddharth pratap singh. I have 2 offers in hand for TCS and accenture for mumbai. I have 2 yrs of experience in datawarehosuing field. So going in the same filed. Offers are same for both the companies. Location is mumbai. I am confused…

Hi,
I am siddharth pratap singh. I have 2 offers in hand for TCS and accenture for mumbai. I have 2 yrs of experience in datawarehosuing field. So going in the same filed. Offers are same for both the companies. Location is mumbai. I am confused..wich to join..Can u please give the suggestions.keeping in mind..all the things an employee wants from the employer...
thanks in advance...

Hi,
I am siddharth pratap singh. I have 2 offers in hand for TCS and accenture for mumbai. I have 2 yrs of experience in datawarehosuing field. So going in the same filed. Offers are same for both the companies. Location is mumbai. I am confused..wich to join..Can u please give the suggestions.keeping in mind..all the things an employee wants from the employer...
thanks in advance...

i m also in same dilemma dude..
i also have these two offers but unlike you i m a fresher..
so i m also waiting for reply

so plz senior ppl pour in ur view here..
it will be really helpful

Gopal
  1. tcs
  2. positives-----
1) sarkari kaam hai no tension.
2)jyada rigrous nahin hai
accenture
positives-
1) better brand name
2)cool gals
in the end both r good it depends on ur priorites if u want to prpare for cat go for tcs otherwise accenture
i m also in same dilemma dude..
i also have these two offers but unlike you i m a fresher..
so i m also waiting for reply

so plz senior ppl pour in ur view here..
it will be really helpful

Gopal

You are interested in technical stuff then accenture is better bet.
if you are interested in onsite, TCS is better bet.

One more thing. as you mentioned that both the offers are same. ( more relevant to siddarath)
But how about the following point.
1. Composition of the team you are joining
2. Type of project you are going to Join ( developemnt or Production).
3. When is the next salary. ( after one year or in next cycle)
You are interested in technical stuff then accenture is better bet.
if you are interested in onsite, TCS is better bet.

One more thing. as you mentioned that both the offers are same. ( more relevant to siddarath)
But how about the following point.
1. Composition of the team you are joining
2. Type of project you are going to Join ( developemnt or Production).
3. When is the next salary. ( after one year or in next cycle)

i m not so interested in technical stuffs...
looking for MBA as my first option

will join only when if i wont get through NMIMS(AIR-106),IMI,IMT(CAT percentile-99.82 with sad verbal 70.xx)..
and in case if i join prefer to prepare along with the job and will give CAT as my next shot..
so keeping in mind help me

GOPAL

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestions...

Money is not the concern for me right now..I want to go for learning purpose only...regarding the project details..these things are not cleared at both the companies...they are telling wenver u will come here..there will be good for you..
project will be decided wen u will come here....one more thing i want to add is that...
My TCS iv was very good...ivs complited specially for my iv
but accenture interview was just a formallity for me..nothing speciall in that....accenture nedds urgent that y giving joining bonus things also..
tahnks in advance...

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestions...

Money is not the concern for me right now..I want to go for learning purpose only...regarding the project details..these things are not cleared at both the companies...they are telling wenver u will come here..there will be good for you..
project will be decided wen u will come here....one more thing i want to add is that...
My TCS iv was very good...ivs complited specially for my iv
but accenture interview was just a formallity for me..nothing speciall in that....accenture nedds urgent that y giving joining bonus things also..
tahnks in advance...

Even though salary is not concern, please check the inhand component. Usually most of the part of MNC company is HRA which is difficult to claim.

Regarding your interview experience, please note that interview doent reflect the type of job or the prople you are going to interact in your job. Accenture is more professional in their approach rather than TCS.
i m not so interested in technical stuffs...
looking for MBA as my first option

will join only when if i wont get through NMIMS(AIR-106),IMI,IMT(CAT percentile-99.82 with sad verbal 70.xx)..
and in case if i join prefer to prepare along with the job and will give CAT as my next shot..
so keeping in mind help me

GOPAL

If you are interested in CAT then you should a company which should provide you onsite oppourtunity and few activity where you can demonstarted your leadership skills even though being a fresher.

wanna prep for mba then tcs is best , more onsite opportunities but not assured(70k ppl after them), but they may not give u proj of your choice so watch out .
i feel accenture will give u a better working environment
so make ur choice

i repeat if M.B.A the TCS.for further queries ask me me in accenture:)

Hi,

I think the HRA part is come under fixed salary..do not have to claim for that....TCS salary struture is al fixed component appox 5L and accenture has some variable of around 50K. But if i will do job for full year..i will get all the amount...BUt if i want to learn more in Datawarehosing filed..learn technolgy..wich wud be better option....

tahnks

yaar money is not important at this stage this is learning stage
1)for tech knowledge
2) for mba

yaar money is not important at this stage this is learning stage
1)for tech knowledge
2) for mba

You are right. But realistically you can either looks towards technical knowledge or MBA.
fromIndia Says
You are right. But realistically you can either looks towards technical knowledge or MBA.

yes bhai but u have to fight:grab:
Hi,
thanks in advance...

Hi,
I am an Accenture employee, so i guess i can answer some part of it. Accenture has over 140K people all over the world.

Some points(negative or positive)
Well defined organizational processes.
Good work, plenty of development work is there(apart from just maintainence)
Little onsite
Trainings are plenty and really good to go for.
Brand name
Relatively smaller bench period(with some exceptions)
Scale of projects is definitely bigger than most other places.

For someone who is opting for mba now or after joining, Accenture's name carries a lot of weight and shall help you.

For TCS, I shall make no comments.

Ankur
Hi,
I am an Accenture employee, so i guess i can answer some part of it. Accenture has over 140K people all over the world.

Some points(negative or positive)
Well defined organizational processes.
Good work, plenty of development work is there(apart from just maintainence)
Little onsite
Trainings are plenty and really good to go for.
Brand name
Relatively smaller bench period(with some exceptions)
Scale of projects is definitely bigger than most other places.

For someone who is opting for mba now or after joining, Accenture's name carries a lot of weight and shall help you.

For TCS, I shall make no comments.

Ankur

nice one ankur u r in which bang

Hi,,
Then kya faisal hua....technical knowlege ki liye kaun se company theek rahegi....
wich wud be better....
thnx

Hi,,
Then kya faisal hua....technical knowlege ki liye kaun se company theek rahegi....
wich wud be better....
thnx

accenture high...performance...delivered......

on a serious note it depends there r people who r unhappy in IBM and there r people who r happy in infy.that depends on u r profile that depends on u r luck