TCS Helpline

Hi this is sandy…I am working in TCS Pune ultimatix.I want release from my project as I am from mechanical background andfinding difficulties in the current project.Due to the force from RMG,I took this project of dot net but later even after w…

Hi this is sandy..I am working in TCS Pune ultimatix.I want release from my project as I am from mechanical background and

finding difficulties in the current project.Due to the force from RMG,I took this project of dot net but later even after working

sincerely for 9 months I found my poor rating and also one of my team member is planning to get release,he is a critical resource for us and after his release all

the work will be handed to me and again it will hamper my rating so please suggest me what to do next.One more thing is that I am suffering from stone ailment so can I

ask for release from my PL and PM on the basis of this.I have a good relation with PL,so I am thinking to just mail her and later talk to HR without coming in contact with the PL and PM (means I am afraid a little)