Tata Administrative Services - 2013 (Bangalore)

Hi All, Is there anyone who is preparing for TAS - 2013 at bangalore.?:):slight_smile:

Hi All,

Is there anyone who is preparing for TAS - 2013 at bangalore.?:):)

hi ,

I am preparing for TAS 2013. working in TCS for the past 2 years. planning to give gmat in july 2012.

Hi badifreak,

Even i am prepare for TAS 2013. can pm ur mail ID so that we can be in touch..

Hi, just want to check if people from non Tata Companies can apply for TAS??

catipult Says
Hi, just want to check if people from non Tata Companies can apply for TAS??

Catipult,
No, people from non TATA companies cannot apply for TAS.

the non tata employees they select from premier b-schools and another option is to crack the Tata business leadership awards.!!

Hello All,

Could anyone tell me when will TAS 2013 happen?
Regards,
Megha
@ketaniket said: the non tata employees they select from premier b-schools and another option is to crack the Tata business leadership awards.!!
Plz Elaborate !

@[608461:Cassiopeia]: before that we should have GMAT score..rite?

Yeah... this time's cut off was 650

You should have completed 2 annual appraisals with the Tata complany that you work in, and should be below 27 yrs of age (I'm not 100% sure of the age criteria though)

Het Guys,this is suvojit from Jamshedpur working in tata group for 3 yrs,,,want to appear for TAS 2013

Can enybody help me in de following cases :

Except GMAT Preperation, For TAS how I can be prepared.

What are de books to be followed?

Heyy guys gud to see ...thread on TAS 2013 preparation.

Me too preparing for the same ..
when is the appropriate time to take the GMAT exam.
working in TCS kolkata ..just completed my 2 years.
@@sinhsonam said:Heyy guys gud to see ...thread on TAS 2013 preparation.Me too preparing for the same ..when is the appropriate time to take the GMAT exam.working in TCS kolkata ..just completed my 2 years.Hey sinhsonam,TAS Notification will be out some where in mid of feb and the registration ends by march last week.So you be prepared with your GMAT score before registration ends..
@DESTROY said:

Het Guys,this is suvojit from Jamshedpur working in tata group for 3 yrs,,,want to appear for TAS 2013

Can enybody help me in de following cases :

Except GMAT Preperation, For TAS how I can be prepared.

What are de books to be followed?

Hello..
There are no particular books for preparing TAS.
What you can do is, you can star practising for GD and keep an eye open on things that are happening around you.. And also you can try to learn on how to understand , make , and present a case study.

Hi Everyone.. Could any please tell if the appraisal process is one of teh eligibilty criteria for TAS.. ? Like getting a good band or so.

Hello Puys,

I am TCSer but I would complete my 2nd annual appraisal dis year.. am I eligible to apply for TAS 2013??
@badifreak Wats ur score??wts the cutoff fr 2013??

@devtorasia Once you have two completed appriasal cycles in your's hand, you became eligible for TAS :-)

Hi Everyone, I am Zoheb working with Tata for 4.5 years and want to write for TAS. Can anyone help me when is the registration process starts and criteria???