TASMAC London How is it?? 2008 admissions

Hi puys i got an e-mail from TASMAC london campus for admission to 1 year MBA these are few pts mentioned in mail 1.The first and only Business School in India to have a Campus in London! 2Study in London - the globle hub of Finance, Busi…

Hi puys i got an e-mail from TASMAC london campus for admission to 1 year MBA
these are few pts mentioned in mail

1.The first and only Business School in India to have a Campus in London! 2Study in London - the globle hub of Finance, Business & Education 3TASMAC has a history of 18 years of academic excellence 4The degree is awarded by University of Wales, the second largest University in the U.K 5British University degrees are fully accreddited, recognised and respected worlwide 6One year MBA Programme (All British Masters degrees are of 1 year duration) 7Work experience is not compulsory for admission into the MBA Programme 8Choice of three start date/intakes each year - June, Oct and Feb 9The fees are much lower as compared to similar programmes in U.K. Universities 10Work Opportunities - Part time during the course and Full Time Post Study 11Diverse mix of faculty and students 12Vibrant student life 13Excellent infrastructural facilities, access to the University of wales online library with a varied range of Online Database 14Acceptance letters will be issued to students within 48 hours

their web site is
:: Welcome to TASMAC LONDON ::

lets discuss the option

p.s ill go to there pune office and get more info and edit this post till then lets find out more from web site....

Hi!
TASMAC seems to make a lot of hollow claims about the value of its degree. They say that you get the opportunity to work in UK after the completion of the course. Is it the only business school with that advantage? No. They say that a diverse group of students from different cultural backgrounds study there! How can they say this when the first batch is yet to begin? In the advertisement in their website, they claim London as the financial capital of the world, which is hardly true as London had lost that tag years ago. Why all these false promises? We want to do a MBA, not to land in the moon!
I have found one article regarding this institution which is rather appalling. Mail me at [email protected] for further details. You could also ask Rahul Batra - the expert in MBA admissions at: [email protected]
for the opinions on TASMAC as a management institute.
Take care.