TAS-2014

Anyone started preparing for TAS-2014. Exactly one year left … so can we start preparing for the same … We are searching for two more people who are trying for TAS-2014 , Trying to make a team of 4 people for TBLA and TAS … its good to have a g…

Anyone started preparing for TAS-2014. Exactly one year left .. so can we start preparing for the same .. We are searching for two more people who are trying for TAS-2014 , Trying to make a team of 4 people for TBLA and TAS .. its good to have a group and discuss.

Let me know who are really interested for this .. 😃 we can do this .. 😃

We both are placed in Bangalore so local guys are most welcome !!!

Also we can discuss anything related to TAS -2014 like preparation, plan etc ..

is there any one from chennai preparing for GMAT as well as TAS 2014👍??

Count me in..decided to take the TAS plunge today only.

Please anyone explain me the structure of TAS for tata employees

.. and probable dates ??

you can count me in, I am working in Tata Motors, Lucknow in Supply Chain department. I am looking forward to TAS 2014

Hi, Can anyone tell me what is the age limit for applying for TAS.

Hi everyone 😃

I'm also planning to take TAS screening next year. Currently, I'm based out of Noida and looking for like minded souls for this endeavor.
So, anyone from NCR, do ping me up. @VinayakGaonkar count me in! 😃

Hi All.... is der any1 who is planning for TAS 2014 n has already appeared for GMAT ???

What is the procedure for NON tata employees ??

@jkchaitanya

is there any one from chennai preparing for GMAT as well as TAS 2014??

Am from chennai.. Chaitanya

Hi,

Anyone in jaipur?
Em appearing for gmat in Jan'14.

Rgrds,
Nikhil

Notification for TAS In-House 2014 is out. Visit

Is the shortlisting strictly by GMAT score cut-off ? I have a score of 640 in GMAT. Any chances for getting shortlisted ?

Folks from Pune who have registered for TAS 2014, can we form a focus preparation group? It would help all of us.

Hi,

I want to know if international in-house TCS applicants (non-Indians) can apply for TAS?

Also, where will be the venue for all four interview rounds for an international applicant based in Zurich, Switzerland? Anticipating a speedy response.

Thanks,
Kose

Hi Guys,

Anyone started preparing for the case studies? What is the best place to start with that? Also there are these 5 essay type questions in the application form which need to be filled in, any idea about what to put in the Statement of Purpose and the Short term, long term goals question?

TAS Inhouse 2014 cutoff announced - and 650 it is! 👍

(received a mailer stating the same today...formal communication about shortlisting pending)

Hi guys, I think we need to invite all our friends to join this group and only then some meaningful discussions and knowledge sharing can happen. I'll do my part and request you all to please spread this link across all the TAS 2014 aspirants.

I have got a good link to know about the TAS process and experiences from previous members. Though the experiences are of Campus route they give lot of insights to all the TAS In house aspirants.

Has anyone from TCS received an official mail from TAS stating the GMAT cutoff for 2014?