Target RBI GRADE B 2016-17

Come here all the veterans and newbies.We will gather all materials at one place.A fresh new start.

I have created this forum for 2016-17. I have learned a lot in the 2015-16 attempt and I have full materials now. Although I have my mains attempts to give but chances are bleak so , with a fresh new start with a lot of zeal , this thread shall fulfill its purpose of guiding us through the storm.

Yes let's create a watsapp grp...

Hi Puys!!Can one having a non economics background student prepare for RBI Grade B to be held this year.If yes then what should be the plan?Please guide me with your valuable inputs. Thanks in advance.:-)

Guys please suggest me how to go about phase 2 prep especially for economic and social issues... thanks and all the best for results of phase 1!! :) 

Hello aspirants...

Please suggest study materials for social and economic issues and management.

Thanks And All d best.. 

"Guys I am following Kalinga's notes for Management... will it be sufficient?? or is there any better source??... thanks"

Scientific calculators are allowed??

Hello everyone.... Congratulations to all the selected candidates.... Does any one have any idea by when did interviews start in Kolkata last year. Thanks

Hi guys... This is the first time I am facing RBI interview so i am very nervous about it. It would be great if you could share your interview experiences ... Thank you so much guys :) ... Hope to see u in RBI :)