Target : Mica 2007!

FOR ALL NEWCOMERS: Read this first!!! In 2003, it was a dream. In 2005, I stumbled upon a thread in PG where I started my MICA preparations. In February 2006, I gave my MICAT and did well, barring a cataclysmic GE. In March 2006, I …

FOR ALL NEWCOMERS: Read this first!!!!!!!

In 2003, it was a dream.
In 2005, I stumbled upon a thread in PG where I started my MICA preparations.
In February 2006, I gave my MICAT and did well, barring a cataclysmic GE.
In March 2006, I foud out I didn't make it. I was heartbroken.
In May 2006, I shrugged off the past, and decided to start afresh.

Welcome, all people who aspire to make it to the BEST C-School in Asia.
The Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad.

Seniors, guys who were with me on the initial threads, please help us... so that 120 more people can join you at Shela next year.

ChUcK

In 2003, it was a dream.

Seniors, guys who were with me on the initial threads, please help us... so that 75 more people can join you at Shela next year.

ChUcK

dude u r a pro on PG wid 800+ posts :wow: stil u behaving lik a newbie: n strting a new thread for which already lotsa threads exist. this is nt xpected frm u.

There are other MICA threads, yes. But there is no single thread dedicated to those aspiring towards MICA this year. If there is, please notify me, and I shall ask the mods to close this one.

ChUcK

In 2003, it was a dream.

Seniors, guys who were with me on the initial threads, please help us... so that 75 more people can join you at Shela next year.

ChUcK

HEY CHUCK , HELLO MATE
i have read few of ur posts on mica thread n u seemed to be quite popular out there....even though i am stranger to u...but 9ing that ur passion n conviction..is in full gear now...feels good from heart...
me 2 got a call in ,mica tis year but in second list....also in ahmedabad..
my gut feeling said that list is formality n it came true.. just that a mere formality..!!

but mate ...just go ahead n just do it....
u have waited for MICA for years n this is last chance for mica to take u
otherwise they will wait for u for lifetime !!!!!!
go bro ..n keep me informed
like to 9 about u more....please pm me if feel like ..
bye n take care
LIFE HEDGER (hedging forever).

Chuck on a roll... All over again...

Goog going bro, but don't expect too many people to come and join this early... last time as well, the actual flow began after CAT results.

NEways, expect me to be here as well, to gaud you guys forward, and perhaps ping you to death with my fundas, old & newly learnt!!

Regards,
Grondmaster

hey bro...
or comrade in arms i wud say..;-)..thou shal ask n thou shal get....although its definitely a bit early to xpect too many guys here, but the loyal mica junta wil surely set the ball rolling....so here"s to the 14th batch at mica....
cheers

I know it's a bit too early... but I know there are a few people who couldn't believe they didn't get through last time... And will keep working for MICA even from now... Like futurehistory and me... And bro... this time we WILL make it, man...

ChUcK

Hi Chuck,Grondmaster,
Good to see the earlier forces on Mica threads back in action.Well Chuck your perseverence is inspirational man!!! Even though its lot early but no harm to do so..people will keep joining this thread as dayz go by.I belive that you will get through next year!!

I expected this thread to come out the day when MICA 2006 results were announced and chuck was out. So by that standard, its late by about 2 months

Go Chuck Go! 😃

Forgive me, Nikhil! I needed some time to get over not making it ;)

But yeah... I'll keep trying man... and this year SIBM is also on the cards...
So Grondy... you'll have to help me out with that as well...

What I'm trying to do now with starting a thread this early is to atleast form the core group of people who are interested in MICA. Last year, it was largely me, Grond, Axterix, madhatter, etc (sorry if I missed out any names - I love you all).

This year man... will be our calling...

@ supnadi... thanks man... so you're trying for MICA this year as well?

ChUcK

Hum bhi hai team mein... :)

chucky!! even before opening this page, I knew It was you Because ..As a freind of mine once said

" I could see that, if not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled"

I guess that is how we felt like after the results. Hope You maintain the same fervour as you did in the last season!!!

I wont be able to join you this year(But will be there cheering you on..all of us will be)

Best of luck:)

hey , count me in !!!
definitely want to make it to MICA next year ! hope we ll be future batch mates

I wont be able to join you this year(But will be there cheering you on..all of us will be)

Oye Opium...

Where am I gonna be reapplying to MICA this year... then too I'm gonne be here... Why you think you not joining da thread dis year???

Aa jaao.... Chuck ki taang kheenchne mein bada maza aayega.

Regards,
Grondmaster
Oye Opium...

Where am I gonna be reapplying to MICA this year... then too I'm gonne be here... Why you think you not joining da thread dis year???

Aa jaao.... Chuck ki taang kheenchne mein bada maza aayega.

Regards,
Grondmaster

Are Dude, Mez Not going anywhere. Mes got my butt well settled on PG

What I meant was , we wont be joining Him at MICA .(cept at the fests)

Also, dont forget to call us at the symbi fest dude
Are Dude, Mez Not going anywhere. Mes got my butt well settled on PG

What I meant was , we wont be joining Him at MICA .(cept at the fests)

Also, dont forget to call us at the symbi fest dude

non probleimo...

dare you don't invite me to yours... I'll have the FDA feds on your tails faster than you can say Frodo Baggins...

Regards,
Grondmaster

Opium, what's your current status, man?

@ sanaa, gulu... welcome...

ChUcK

MICA! wow! that's my dream insti too and going by my results this year i feel CAT 2006 is deffo the next option.. so count me in

well count me in...

i am a fresher.. had no MICAT experience...but i am in because i know what MICA is and what it stands for. Thanks to few MICA profs who are visiting faculty to our univ..i got 1st hand knowledge of the speciality of MICA.

will go through last years thread to get a feel of MICAT.

Cheers
Deepu