Target GMAT - October 2009

All those who have just begun their GMAT prep and have set Oct 2009 as their target, let’s share our experiences here…

All those who have just begun their GMAT prep and have set Oct 2009 as their target, let's share our experiences here..

Btw I've just now finished OG 10 and am planning to take a sample Full Test. Can someone share the soft copies or provide links to Sample Tests..

Hi I have just started with AWA and also verbal section and aiming in October 2009 for test.

4months time is enough for GMAT Including full syllabus?

How may hours to be given for preparation?
Please help

write me at [email protected]

Thinking to give it in October last week..
Wen can i book the date at the latest?

It depends which center you choose, if it is in metro then better to get slot early.
you can postpond your test also

Hello Mahesh,

Is it possible to book slot in August for taking the test in October or should we book in June/July?

Hey there.. i also plan to take my gmat in sept end or oct... but i need a study plan.. can anyone help me wid dat

I'm in the same boat as jaymz_hamett. Could someone also share details about the cutoff dates for applying to ISB? When should I take the test (latest) if I want to apply for ISB this year? Please help.

The thread is amazing , however there seems to be very lil activity on it...

lets change that shall we?

Sure dude..

So have u come up with any prep startegy? If so, can u share here..

Btw I've finished OG 10 and planning to go through Manhattan next..

I have the following strategy in mind. Go through SC, CR, RC from OG10 first. Then Quant from the same. Review questions on verbal portion from Manhattan. When this is complete, take a few online tests and figure out the problem areas remaining after the preparation. Iron out these areas. In the final few days, go through as many questions as possible. Final 10-15 days only for tests and analysis. Puys, how does this sound? What strategies are you guys following? Pros and cons of my strategy?

Thanks.

I have started work on og 11. and am planning to take a diagnostic test tomorrow ... i feel the strategy shud be such that every thing we study counts....

also very few ppl from mumbai active on this thread.. how come??

Hi I have just started with AWA and also verbal section and aiming in October 2009 for test.
4months time is enough for GMAT Including full syllabus?
How may hours to be given for preparation?
Please help
write me at >

plz dont post personal info.

Hi Guys,
it surely is a good thread for getting some inputs on whether taking test in october 2009 is the right time or too late for FALL 2009 first round admissions?

Sure dude..

So have u come up with any prep startegy? If so, can u share here..

Btw I've finished OG 10 and planning to go through Manhattan next..

In preparation part, i have 3 months for prep from now, i was just wondering whether it is sufficient or not! how many hours i have to devote to complete everything.

can anyone help?
In preparation part, i have 3 months for prep from now, i was just wondering whether it is sufficient or not! how many hours i have to devote to complete everything.

can anyone help?

2 hrs a day on weekdays and 3-4 hrs on weekends is far enough..Btw have u begun the prep?

hey puys!!!!!

i am also planning to take my GMAT sumwhere in oct/nov'09...
i have not started any preparation for this...firstly, i am planning to take demo test to check where do i stand...then will start with verbal part (as i know it lets me down everytime)...

please suggest me books i should start with for verbal and where can i get them...please mention link for downloading...

cheers!!!:p

Count me too.I'm also planning for Oct'09.I have started with OG 11 CR and PS