Target GATE 2016 - Mechanical

This thread will be helpful to all GATE mechanical aspirants.. Common guys... Last year it was an amazing experience interacting with eager puys while preparing for GATE 2015...

Those who couldnt make it to IITs and PSUs in 2015..like me.. Never bother ... here is GATE 2016 mechanical preparation thread for you.

Oooh.. Target GATE thread is back !!... All those preparing for GATE 2016 can discuss questions, concepts, ranks, cutoff related queries here...

Seriously this discussion forum will be very helpful during later stages of preparation....

best book to practice for GATE Mechanical?

QUESTIONS FOR THE DAY 04-09-2015

FOR DETAILED SOLUTION

http://360degreesolutionz.in/gate-question-of-the-day.html

CLICK " 04-09-2015".

Kyagate me real calc allow ho gaya???? 

Hey guys i am having issues in uploading my degree certificate in filling the form . Please hep me . What procedure should i need to follow. Every time i try to upload the error it shows is Please upload a valid eligibilty  certificate in pdf format between 10 to 300 kb .

I am uploading my degree certificate in pdf with 139 kb still it shows error . Helpline won't respond !!! please tell what is the problem.

Hey guys i am having issues in uploading my degree certificate in filling the form . Please hep me . What procedure should i need to follow. Every time i try to upload the error it shows is Please upload a valid eligibilty  certificate in pdf format between 10 to 300 kb .

I am uploading my degree certificate in pdf with 139 kb still it shows error . Helpline won't respond !!! please tell what is the problem

Can anyone tell me about upcoming mechanical job beside gate????

how to prepare machine design?

have anyone payment issue???.....my money deduct from my account but in goaps again shows for payment...have anyone this problem....plz tell me......

Kindly ,  anyone post a single link providing all psu details including imp dates . 

Many thanks 😄 

hi guys, can anyone please tell about the changes in syllabus this year. what are they?

and are these significant changes?

Anyone solve one question of ies objective thermodynamic unit 3rd second law carnot cycle que no 3.41

You Guys have to Check it the campus Lake canteen music Academy classrooms everything Plus the Ranking in Maharashtra is excellent Sanjay Ghodawat institute of Engineering!!

I have a doubt,plz help me my que is-

In gate 2016, for numerical answer type ques....can we answer in integer number or the answer should be a real number???

Virtual calculator of GATE available for practice on IISC website

who all are joining at sivasagar ,assam between 23-26 november?....i m from drilling.....comment 

Count down is less than 90 days for GATE-2016...how is the preparation going on bros/sis??

Pls make posts of questions involving theoretical concepts...

NEW THREAD FOR MECHANICAL GATE-16 ASPIRANTS::

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/gate-ceed-net-ese-psus-2016-ssc-je-2015-preparation-mechanical-e...

Aspirants preparing for Mechanical GATE-2016, CSIR-UGC/NET-2016, CEED-2016, ESE-2016, SSC JE-2015 and PSU exams can discuss in this thread here regarding  the questions on theory or problems and can share/discuss  the information and doubts related to the subject and the upcoming technical examinations.

.All the Best !!!

anyone looking for books, notes or other study material for GATE, message me. Also, if you are looking for someone to mentor or guide you, i can give a link for that.