Target CSE 2017 (Electrical Engineers)

This group is intended for discussing the preparation strategy for CSE 2017 more relevant for people opting for Electrical Engineering as optional paper.

Hi Guys,

I have created this group for discussing the preparation strategy for CSE 2017 more relevant for people intending to take Electrical Engineering as an optional paper.

Any suggestions or thoughts for effective preparation are welcome!!

Thanks, Venkatesh.

Have uploaded the solutions for Electrical Paper I CSE. Here is the link

https://picasaweb.google.com/111805419038267541528/6296743257432554305

Good job @bvenky7 

Guys check this blog for Electrical optional paper preparation if you haven't before

https://prakashrajpurohit.wordpress.com/2010/08/07/electrical-engg-strategy/

So what would be the plan @bvenky, how to start and what to do ? Guide us so that the things start working ?

Guys I am giving this year's exam since my prelims prep is going on these days I am able to shed only three hours / day for optional...i am starting with microprocessor from 2mrw....anyone serious and having time can get along....i will post useful insights of cse optional and if possible my notes after 7th of August...my preparation will be strictly according to Rajpurohit Sir's blog and based on standard books rather than notes as they are bound to fail in cse preparation as it is extremely different from ese what most of us usually percieve...those ready can comment anything more than 5 will do

bhai koi working person hai kya yaha jo cse 2017 ki prep kar raha ho?

Bhai kiska 2017 mei first attempt hoga?

dfghjklmnb/. mnbv

hai i am writing this year mains as electrical as optional

hi everyone I am looking to prepare with electrical engineering as an optional for CSE 2017. I have a doubt guys - the question papers from 2010 onwards aren't very tough, then why do people not take it as an optional ? Is there some scaling criteria ?

Hey guys giving CSE Mains 2017. EE optional...

Kya plan hai. How are you guys preparing EE?

Is there anyone in Delhi- ORN side?

Completed my btech in 2014,got an analytic job ,pa in genpact left,n started preparing to get post graduated in iim a,but didnt make it upto good bschool after giving an year for cat preparation ,decided to get into psu else ese in 2015 ,now pursuing my Mtech in vlsi design in VIT,Vellore .want to crack cse after my post graduation in 2018,please give suggestions how to prepare for cse:) 😄 

• try to get into psu in mtech 2nd year and after that prepare
  • become a proffesor in delhi and sidewise prepare
  • opt for a design job in bengaluru and tansfer it to delhi
  • quit my job again and prepare with gap gain

0 voters

Is there anyone opting electrical optional in CSE 2017 ??

Hi, Is there any institue in delhi for electrical optional coaching or test series. ?

Pls upload solution of EE IAS mains 2016

Is there any institute for coaching of ee optional in cse

Is there any book for (solved/unsolved) Previous Year Mains Question Papers of Electrical Engg Optional ??

And, anyone planning to appear in ESE 2018 (EE) along with CSE ?

Join https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/current-affairs-2016-2017-46217686 to get upto date feed from 'The Hindu' newspaper. This group provides ONLY relevant data in the form of MCQs to make learning effective and precise to revise. Useful for UPSC, SBI, SSC CGL, IBPS aspirants or any exams which requires knowledge in current affairs!