TAPMI - Waitlist

i made it too...n m joining...got the email n the courier today..i m from bangalore...hope to join u guys there...

hi all
git through to tapmi
was a long and gruelling wait
but yeah i am through
they have posted the results on the website
si check it out

Congrats Gaurav all those who made it thru from the waitlist...

My TAPMI waitlist is 1540. Is there chances of converting?

1 Like

You can ask the question in the official TAPMI group- [Official] TAPMI MBA Admissions 2022-24 | PaGaLGuY - #4666 by Karan_Ralhan

brother you still can apply to few collges like iim ranchi for HRM

my TAPMI waitlist number has moved down from 1500 to 950. Is there a realistic chance for me to convert this?

What is the waitlist movement of IMI Delhi-HRM?

I got waitlisted for the tapmi MBA programme. I came down from 1182 to 497 on 13 April. Is there any chance of converting?
I am also waitlisted for the BKFS programme and it is 82 on 31st march. Chances of converting?

Hi,

You can ask this in the TAPMI official group to get an answer-

What was your waitlist number?

I am waitlisted in tapmi for mba 1093 and for mba ib 125 do stand any chance for conversion
Apart from this i have converted great lakes Gurgaon PGDM so which is better option to take

I am waitlisted in tapmi for mba 2187 and for mba mkt 504 do stand any chance for conversion

My waiting list as follows.
Core - 2387
Marketing - 525
Hrm - 495
Banking - 791

Based on past year trends any chances in any program of conversion at all?

1 Like

+1

Please post in the Official TAPMI group to get a reply from TAPMI’s adcom team- [Official] TAPMI MBA Admissions 2023-25 | PaGaLGuY - #4869 by NIVEDITA_DHYANI

My waitlist no is 502 in marketing management will it be converted?

I am waitlisted at 49 in MBA-HRM in the 4th list, do i still have a chance of getting admission?

MBA (Core) 4th Waitlist Number - 365. Is there any chance?

Got waitlisted for TAPMI Core (315) HRM (46) BKFS (331) Marketing (241). Chances of converting?