Tapmi Waitlist (2006-08): Offer letters sent

Hi, We have sent offers of admission to some more selected candidates by email this morning. Formal letters are being sent by courier / speed post to the addresses mentioned in the application forms. For any assistance, please call Ms. J…

Hi,

We have sent offers of admission to some more selected candidates by email this morning. Formal letters are being sent by courier / speed post to the addresses mentioned in the application forms.

For any assistance, please call Ms. Jyothi on 0820 257 1358 Ext 103.

Best wishes.
Prof. Balasubramanian

i got thru. just got email frm TAPMI
but me not joining as i already took admission @ IMT ghaz
so all d best 2 other waiting ppl.
I also got a mail..I am Throughhh...
I have also Converted GIM and KJSom...
Have filled First installment at GIM...
God i am in the Biggest Dilema in Life...
Wat to do..any advice guys!!!!
PS: Thanks Prof Balasubramaniam..you took my interview..

hi guys
i have converted TAPMI .jst got a confirmation from mail.
i had already paid the 1st installment at imt-nagpur
so guys help me out
what should i do
is thr any group at yahoo or orkut for tapmi
plz advice

go for tapmi its better than gim and imt nagpur....personal advice...

I also got a mail..I am Throughhh...
I have also Converted GIM and KJSom...
Have filled First installment at GIM...
God i am in the Biggest Dilema in Life...
Wat to do..any advice guys!!!!

goyal_sourav had the same options last year...
And he chose GIM...

Hope that confuses you even more..
~ Gulshan
satyensk Says
go for tapmi its better than gim and imt nagpur....personal advice...

hi thnks a lot
sm others have also adviced me the same
hey is thr any group on yahoo for the current batch plz post the link neone
and plz tell me abt TAPMI
the life and all

hi guys
got thru tapmi
but have already paid for FORE
snrs pls help me
which is a better pick
pls suggest

nidhi

hi guys
got thru tapmi
but have already paid for FORE
snrs pls help me
which is a better pick
pls suggest

nidhi

Nidhi..
I am pretty sure..TAPMI wud be a better pick than Fore...
Fore has slight locational advantage but rest i think Tapmi stands out..
Rest ur decision..
ATB

i got the mail from tapmi today but ive already paid the 1st installment for nirma . major confusion , could someone help ?

hey can ne one provide me ne info abt TAPMI

hi
the link for the batch of 2006-08 in yahoo is http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/tapmi2008 . as for the choices that some of u pgites are facing I think all of u can go through a long analysis that one
of our friend Ashwin has made abt Tapmi wrt nirma and other colleges .I hope that will help in making up ur minds.

hi
the link for the batch of 2006-08 in yahoo is http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/tapmi2008 . as for the choices that some of u pgites are facing I think all of u can go through a long analysis that one
of our friend Ashwin has made abt Tapmi wrt nirma and other colleges .I hope that will help in making up ur minds.

where do i find this analysis ?

All those juntas in for the big Dilemma...I think all of you must stick to your respective colleges...(GIM and IMT-NP and NIRMA ar all at par with TAPMI). I was there last year for the interviews...amazing place it is but I think in that regard opnly Nagpur is OKayish....otherwise...GOA......and A;bad are fine. The one case with FORE....what are you thinking lady....TAPMI is the sure choice. Me too got through btw. Not joining!
IMT, Ghaziabad...FT.

for those who want to have an insight in to TAPMIs l'style. See Manipal sure is heaven...a beach within & kms and a rea; classic mix of culture in form of Udupi and pop coutre...in form of Manipal. But with studies you barely get time. I ahd loads of fun though (one of the reasons I could not make it) thats a different matter....
heres the link to my blog....
http://foolabout.blogspot.com/
Read it it was fun!

All the guys mentioned in tha blog made it ok. Aditya..is in IMI 3 sem, Divyendu....SCMHRD 3 sem....Chandan is at IMS North Campus, I am joining IMT, G
...PGDBM FT.

hi

Where can we find the analysis ??? although my mind is made up for tapmi,still was keen on the info you could provide. 84 k down the at nirma :(. Also does tapmi have any affiliation with any banks for education loans?
jigarv Says
Where can we find the analysis ??? although my mind is made up for tapmi,still was keen on the info you could provide. 84 k down the at nirma :(. Also does tapmi have any affiliation with any banks for education loans?

I think the HQ of syndicate bank is at Udupi/Manipal. It is certainly based out of there and Mr. Pai had a major role to play in its affairs. i think it would be easy for you to apply for a loan there. to find out more, perhaps you could contact the bank's local office in you town.

thanks for the info ashish