TAPMI results out

Here’s the link - http://www.tapmi.org/result.asp Didn’t make it with my pathetic CAT scores. :disappointed: Good luck to everyone. Sathya.

Here's the link - http://www.tapmi.org/result.asp

Didn't make it with my pathetic CAT scores. 😞

Good luck to everyone.
Sathya.

hi junta
can anyone tell me wot kind of %tile is req for tapmi. i got 86 % but i havnt got any calls. would they be putting up a 2nd list
prashanth

hi
igot a call from tapmi
my percentile score in cat is 89.38
one of my freinds manage to get a call with 87.3 percentile

hi

i got 92.10% IN CAT and got TAPMI CALL. lets c.

deejay

Hi all,
I got 93.95 percentile (overall) and got a call from TAPMI.

Lets see what the call letter says. I guess it should be coming in the next few days.

Manu

Well.
Guys, theres something funny going on, i've got percentile of 90 but didn't get a call so how did ppl with 87 or 89 do it? Anyone has any ideas ?

Sandy A.

me gota call from tapmi too :)
goodluck to all others

HI

Anybody knows the tentative dates of TAPMI GDs?

dj

ya theres definitely something funny. My percentile is 96.91 and i didnt get a call from tapmi. it would be wonderful if somebody can shed some light on this.

can those have got calls from TAPMI plz indicate their CAT scores, ALONG with sectional percentiles? also the work-ex? maybe that will throw some light on the selection...

btw PagalGuy, can ya plz plz plz make a Table that people can add their scores (incl. sections) along with their calls that they can keep on editing? it will be VERY VERY helpful...

btw PagalGuy, can ya plz plz plz make a Table that people can add their scores (incl. sections) along with their calls that they can keep on editing? it will be VERY VERY helpful...

Such a job is most probably beyond my means. The technicality involved in making such a user editable table with custom fields is simply too huge. Incase I find something that can make the job easier, I'll let you know.

Regards,

Thanks a lot yaar.. :)

I was thinking of something similar to the one at Cat2k2 groups..

u can check it out here:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cat2k2/database?method=reportRows&tbl;=4

(u will need to become a member first before u can see the table.. )..

thanks a lot again yaar.. :)

bye,

Hey Harry,

Thanks for the URL. I checked it out. Its a raw database format. That kind of thing cannot be added here due to integration troubles. YET.

I'd have to make sure that we maintain login and session info for every user, so that only they can edit info and stuff.

I'll see if I can get it working, but I doubt it at present. I believe people have been very forthcoming with the scores in the threads along with their calls. So that would have to do for now.

Regards,

Hi

the thing may be that they will expect u to get calls from IIMs and wont be sending u a call

dj

I got a call, percentile is 99.71 , calls seem arbitary 😃

Hi all,
Did the guys who didnt get a call inspite a good score enter 5 digit CAT regn number? You have to prefix it with 0 before entering the rest of the digits.
Assuming you entered 6 digits and didnt get a call, i think that they may have looked at your sectional scores and overall scores.
My profile is this
Graduation: BE Chemical (Graduated in Sept. 2000)
Work ex: 24 months
Cat %tile scores
Logic: 89.39
Quant: 89.92
Verbal: 86.54
Overall: 93.95

I hope this info helps shed some light. Check it with your scores (individual section scores) and see if a pattern emerges.

Manu

Hi ...myself got a call too....96th percentile....verbal 99.55percentile maths and di around 76-78 percentile......this is my only call....btw checked my mdi results ....it says sorry but my cat no is blank on the sorry page ...is this supposed to happen or is this a repeat of the iim k scenario ...where the complete database will be put up later????

HI all,
I just got the call letter from TAPMI. The GD/PI dates are April 1 to April 10th. My GD/PI is on the 3rd.

Manu

mine too