Tapmi results out

Tapmi rewsults r out. all the best to all the puys plz follow the link WebForm1 moi got thru :smiley:

Tapmi rewsults r out. all the best to all the puys

plz follow the link

WebForm1

moi got thru 😃

HEY PUYS,
TAPMI RESULTS ARE OUT, CLICK ON THE LINK TO CHECK YOUR STATUS

WebForm1

Any info bout the waitlist? any guys in waitlist?

vaibhav1512 Says
Any info bout the waitlist? any guys in waitlist?

There is no system of waitlist in TAPMI.....
Last year one of my friend didnt get selected in round 1 but about 20 days later got a mail telling him that he was selected in round 2 and he joined TAPMI......

So friends theres still a chance but its a very slip one..... As for me..... Even I am hoping that there would be a second list by 25th April.......

CAT- 96%ile
GMAT- 710

OOps! wrong thread I guess, sorry

Me through! But in all probability wont be joining. The 4th convert of the season

Congrats to all selected aspirants!

Hey puys,

Converted TAPMI. First convert of the season.
This is the message on the website:

Congratulations. You have been selected for TAPMI PGDM program of 2008-2010. The selection letter will be sent to you in a day or two

am in
phew
relieved to say the least

congrats to all those who managed to convert...
one request though... those who r nt joining plz post it here, would give ppl like me some hope:tellme:
those who r in, do mention ur work-ex.

After solid performance in CAT, GD/PI & extemoreand a jovial interview with the director, was expecting this one. Its a great feelin postin for the 1st time in a final results thread. 1st convert of the season.
even though i wont be joining it, but after rejects from imi and waitlist in imt and gim, it feels good to get selected.

it's really embarrasing after gud interview......all things gud......it says....SORRY
but screwed to see nothing told about waitlist ????

but its done.....tapmi ....is all hyped nthng too gud......:new_evil:

lets wait.....but who will wait for the 2nd list.......:cool1:

There is no system of waitlist in TAPMI.....
Last year one of my friend didnt get selected in round 1 but about 20 days later got a mail telling him that he was selected in round 2 and he joined TAPMI......

So friends theres still a chance but its a very slim one..... As for me..... Even I am hoping that there would be a second list by 25th April.......

CAT- 96%ile
GMAT- 710

wat is this second list based on?? ,, if its sm kind of waitlist, why doesn't tapmi declare it beforehand??

My first important convert for this season!! Thank God!!
A hearty congratulations to all those who've made it. Hope to see you all soon at Manipal!

Those who've not made it, please do not lose hope. This convert has taught me this lesson. After a loong series of rejects, in spite of putting in all the effort that i did, all I could do was sit by the magic word called hope! There surely are a lot of better things in store for you!! :rockon:
All the best!!
Cheers!
Hareni.

Congtrats dude...m relying on that word now " HOPE"....Three results 3 rejects........One more left:new_evil:..Really Frustated

My first important convert for this season!! Thank God!!
A hearty congratulations to all those who've made it. Hope to see you all soon at Manipal!

Those who've not made it, please do not lose hope. This convert has taught me this lesson. After a loong series of rejects, in spite of putting in all the effort that i did, all I could do was sit by the magic word called hope! There surely are a lot of better things in store for you!! :rockon:
All the best!!
Cheers!
Hareni.

Hi guys

After seeing the handling and postponement of results and seeing there is nothing mentioned about the WAITLIST status its only fair to say that some of the top B schools need a lesson or two on management themselves......

It is really frustrating..... Just no clarity on the process man!!!!

Cant they as well calculate the waitlist and show that to decrease the confusion and tension???

A very sorry state of affairs indeed.......

I am also thru...
Congrats to all those who have made it.... :smile:
and All the Best for those who r waiting for the WL...

Even this is my first convert
Cat Overall 94.38
2 yr of wrk ex

Wonderful GD and PI

For all those who didnt got the call kindly dont lose ur hopes becasue other results are on the way this week. Mostly who have got only this call will surely pay the fee but those who have already got into other will come out and those who gets another calls from IIM or vacancies created in other colleges due to IIM will surely come out of TAPMI and u people will get calls.

Wait could be anywhere between 2 wk to 3 wk but u will start getting the calls
Congratulation to all those who are selected and wishing all waitlisters a very good luck .

hey guys, i am also thru..3rd convert of the season after SIBM bang and IMI..now i am in a fix, which way to go..delhi or manipal...

anyways, congrats to all those who have made it..
and those who couldn't, dont loose hope is the moral of the story...i am sure god has better plans for u...

Hi Gaurav,

Appreciate ur frustration. But u'll surely get a chance once the IIM results are out. Just hope for the best. We have to accept the uncertainities of life, infact very few things in life happen logically.

I got a convert with 89 percentile and 4 years work-ex (1yr Finance + 3yrs IT in reputed companies).

Wish u luck and hope to meet u at TAPMI.