TAPMI or K J Somaiya

guys can u tell me which is a better option between K J Somaiya and TAPMI.. many say that for finance K J somaiya is better bcoz of its locational advantage.. also being in mumbai i guess K J Somaiya has a better locational advantage and industry ...

guys can u tell me which is a better option between K J Somaiya and TAPMI.. many say that for finance K J somaiya is better bcoz of its locational advantage.. also being in mumbai i guess K J Somaiya has a better locational advantage and industry interface.. just want to know which one to take of the two B schools.. Help me out guys..

cateveryyear Says
guys can u tell me which is a better option between K J Somaiya and TAPMI.. many say that for finance K J somaiya is better bcoz of its locational advantage.. also being in mumbai i guess K J Somaiya has a better locational advantage and industry interface.. just want to know which one to take of the two B schools.. Help me out guys..

Comparisions of B schools is against the rule of the forum. instead, post your query about the college on the relavent thread or PM seniors.

Use SEARCH to locate the threads:
http://www.pagalguy.com/search.php

All the best.

Dude... noone here will be able to tell you which is a better choice... u have to decide that for yourself.

You can though, look at the +ves for both which might help you..

TAPMI:
A very rigorous course, profile based calls .. but a tad too expensive

KJS:
Mumbai is the place to be ... financial capital of India. a residential course just like that at TAPMI. and relatively cheaper.

@cateveryyear

Let the result of KJS come and then decide!

yaa exactly.. wait fa d results n in the meanwhile u can look into pros n cons of both..
n also u mite r mite not get n option fa dual speclz in kjs.. so if u want a dual den i thnk tapmi is a better optn!!

cateveryyear Says

bro comparisons are not allowed at PG

i am going to give u the thread's feel free to ask u r doubt's here

Shoot ur questions abt TAPMI
KJ Somaiya PGDBA 2007 Queries

hope that will suffice u r problem

keep surfing Pg

Kj

Please give honest answers, if possible mention reasons for your answer,

• kj somaiya - FS
  • tapmi -pgdm core

0 voters

What is the cut-off for sept mat 2016 for taking admission in TAPMI?

tapmi or kj somaya

will tapmi extend deadline for fee payment ?

Which is better TAPMI , KJ somaiya and GIM Goa... have 4 years of work ex

Which one is better?

• Want to see answer
  • KJ
  • Tapmi

0 voters

Guys please suggest which one to choose considering all factors, my interest right now lies in finance.

• Tapmi PGDM
  • KJ Somaiya FS

0 voters

Suggestion please : 

I am a commerce graduate and a fresher. Shortlisted for both TAPMI and KJ Somaiya. Help me choose between them for marketing.

• TAPMI
  • KJ Somaiya

0 voters

Which one is better? 

• TAPMI Core
  • K J Somaiya Core

0 voters

TAPMI BKFS Vs KJ Somaiya CORE Vs KJ Somaiya IB

hello guys I have been shortlisted fr bkfs and gt waitlist fr core! if i pay fr bkfs will i be considered fr core still??

Till what waitlist number we can hope for an admission in tapmi core??any idea on previous years numbers??