TAPMI GD n PI

Hi guys, Starting 14th are the GD’s, Interviews, Extempore … at TAPMI till 27th of this month, and as there is no dedicated link for GD n PI experiences @ TAPMI I thought it would be better if there is a dedicated link so that it would be …

Hi guys,

Starting 14th are the GD's, Interviews, Extempore ... at TAPMI till 27th of this month, and as there is no dedicated link for GD n PI experiences @ TAPMI I thought it would be better if there is a dedicated link so that it would be easy for the junta to have access to the type of TOPICS being given in Extempore and the type of questions asked being asked in Interviews so that it would be of great help to all the guys would begoing through the selection process and exp. for those who have it in the second week of the two weeks(14-27) and moreover it would be of great help to the future guys who are intrested in TAPMI as well as those who just wanna go through the things happening there. So guys I request all of you who got a call from TAPMI to please post ur GDPI Experiences as early as possible after u r done with the selection process along with with your %ile, educational Backgroung (inc. Branch of study), Experience in Months.

ALL THE BEST Guys :smile: ,

byeeeeeeeee

hi junta,
well i have a call from tapmi..on the 20th.... i have a senior over there in year one.. his experiences were pretty bad.... although he got through eventually, he said the PI was a nightmare... they grill you bad on acads.... and especially if one is from eco/b.com, well chances are that you'll get screwed big time.... same was the feedback from CL students last year... so guys better brush your acads.... moreover, since there is also an extempore, this selection process is unique.. normally there is no fixed time and one has to speak as long as he/she doesn't end up fumbling.... it's hard to believe but thats what i've heard... so guys i welcome all clarifications and further feedback...

Somniloquist..

At the end of the story, everything would be fine.... if not, then the story isn't over.....

wel after hearing all those above mentioned stuff, me is clear about not goin to tapmi gd/pi and what not. my acad performance is pathetic. but rest are ok. 96.4%ile. anyway, am a bit concerned about its placements and rumours about back door entries affecting its reputation. anyways good luck 2 the guys goin there. share ur experiences after returnin. will probably try 4 it next time when i gain some relevant experience and clarifications.

Hi

I got my int tom. at 8.30 am (14 feb). Visited the campus today. the list is out on notice board. they will be scanning 85 ppl tom. 5 panels 17 ppl each!
2 round of int, gd,extempore and test...

gauri

Hi Mittal

Mittal thanks for the information, this has relieved me a bit of the various rounds in which the selection process will b done.

Keep Posted

ALL THE BEST

Bye

Hi all,
can anyone throw some light on which are the companies that visit TAPMI for operations??
i am having my TAPMI GD/PI on 20th Feb.
anyone from TAPMI plz help!

Hey,

TAPMI GD/PI discussions have been started in this thread
http://www.pagalguy.com/cat/showthread.php?t=6880&highlight;=tapmi

So lets discuss things there

Bye Bye

some very good stuff on tapmi:-

http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/gd-pi-at-tapmi-25002896
http://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/tapmi-2005-gd-pi-experience-25006880/144902

thanx

hey guys

can any1 tell me the weightage for the CAT score in the selec process.wht abt ppl with 95+ percentile ??

also How LONG do the panel interview last in which they ask tech questions....anyone from engineering plz put up yr questions..in wht depth do they ask....I am from electrical engg...and a fresher...plz help!!...seems like hav forgotten most engg stuff

thanx all for yr help.