Tapmi Batch of 2010-2012

Welcome everyone!Congrats to the ones who made it to one of the top B-Schools in the country! To start,with you can put up a brief snapshot of your profile. Feel free to add on anything you would like to share before you all start with the classes…

Welcome everyone!Congrats to the ones who made it to one of the top B-Schools in the country! To start,with you can put up a brief snapshot of your profile. Feel free to add on anything you would like to share before you all start with the classes!So all Tapmi-ities lets get to know each other better...

The results can be checked at WebForm1

Join the below group/community which has been created just for your batch and would give you a chance to interact with your senies..

Facebook -
Welcome to Facebook | Facebook

Orkut -
orkut -

Please mention your CAT Regn No/TAPMI Regn No while sending request.

HI GUYS
WAITLISTED:)
How can i come to know about my waitlist number?
BTECH 4th year
X-82
XII-82
BTECH-65:oops:
DECENT EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES

HI GUYS
WAITLISTED:)
How can i come to know about my waitlist number?
BTECH 4th year
X-82
XII-82
BTECH-65:oops:
DECENT EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES

Last year we called up admission office for waitlist number, so give it a try
NAME: Mr. Tanmay Pramod Kumbharkar
CAT Reg. No.:SR5923755
TAPMI Reg. No.:02643
Your Status:

You are on waiting list for PGDM. The final list of HCM, BFS & IB will be announced soon.

How can I check my waitlist no.?
seniors plz reply.

Also plz confirm whether result this time is authentic or not?

can some one plz gimme admission office's no.?

can any1 plz post the admissions office number or the number calling which we can know our waitlist number?

hi snrs...
my cat id is SR5894687...
i'm waitlisted..can u plz chck my waitlist number?

guess this is the final result for PGDM :

"NAME: Mr. Mrinal Handa

CAT Reg. No.:SR5910157

TAPMI Reg. No.:11226

Your Status:

You are on waiting list for PGDM. The final list of HCM, BFS & IB will be announced soon.
"

now no random numbers give as wait-listed..
congrats Preetha D (08110) and Dr. Aastha Sachdeva (03089) on your final selection.
Dhruv i didnt have your Reg.no so couldnt check...

I am also waitlisted. Can someone tell us waitlisters how we can get our waitlist numbers?

Thanks

roychowdhury Says
can any1 plz post the admissions office number or the number calling which we can know our waitlist number?

Prof. Sudeep S Kumar
Chairman-Admissions
Email : [email protected]
Phone : 91 820 2701008
Fax : 91 820 2570699

Ms. Jyothi Nayak
Phone :91 820 2701010

Guys thhis is the tread for people who have converted..........Lets keep it clean and let people who have converted and willing to join discuss their query and i dont think only 50 people are waitlisted more than 25 people are there on pagal forum itself till know.....wat say puys....

hi snrs...
my cat id is SR5894687...
i'm waitlisted..can u plz chck my waitlist number?

Hi,

Please call admission office for waitlist No.. Till last year they told, not sure about this year

Prof. Sudeep S Kumar
Chairman-Admissions
Phone : 91 820 2701008
Fax : 91 820 2570699

Ms. Jyothi Nayak
Phone :91 820 2701010

Thank you. Can you please confirm number of students who have been waitlisted? It will help us keep track. Thanks.

tahreign Says
Guys thhis is the tread for people who have converted..........Lets keep it clean and let people who have converted and willing to join discuss their query and i dont think only 50 people are waitlisted more than 25 people are there on pagal forum itself till know.....wat say puys....

Clarification:

This thread is also for ppl who are waitlisted...

I am with you on keeping it clean

called up miss jyoti to know my waitlist number.
ahe told me call her after 10th may

have been calling admin office to know my waitlist number, but no one's picking up the call..
anyone got a word with the office..

guys.. i called up adm ofc... they told regarding waitlist no.s .. they ll tell on 10th may.. it ll b publaished on their site... so all waitlisters relax till 10th may....