TAPMI 2014 - 2016 Converts

This thread is for all those who have converted TAPMI. Please post your profile here in this thread in below order for the benefit of all: GD/PI Date -Venue -10th - 12th - Grad - Best of CAT/XAT score -Work ex -

This thread is for all those who have converted TAPMI.

Please post your profile here in this thread in below order for the benefit of all:

GD/PI Date -

Venue -

10th -

12th -

Grad -

Best of CAT/XAT score -

Work ex -

This content is currently unavailable

GD/PI Date - 4th March 2014

Venue - KJ somaiya, Mumbai

10th - 77.73% - Maharashtra State Board

12th - 72.83% - Maharashtra State Board

Grad - 62.15% - Mumbai University

Best of CAT/XAT score - CAT 96.36%ile

Work ex - 2+ years

How to prepare the dd for TAPMI's inital payment of 50K.??? HELP ASAP

😠😠

How come I am seeing a thread of converts when my TAPMI interview is on 21st march . How come they declared the results without interviewing everyone ? Someone please enlighten me

@chowdarip Sir please provide some insight on the refund policy about the sum of money 8.25L that is required to be paid on or before march 31st.
The admission letter clearly states the refund rules about the sum 50k but says nothing about the refund of 8.25L on withdrawal of admission by the candidate after paying this amount.

Hi I have some work in chennai.My interview is scheduled for 7th April. is it possible to relocate my interview center from delhi to somewhere in south?

Dear Converts,

Congratulations for getting selected.

Please join FB group

TAPMI Manipal [2014-16] Final Converts

https://www.facebook.com/groups/409252655886193/

ATB :)

The GDPI convert list is out till which date's interview???

by wen does tapmi begin college?

kolkata list out..selected...anyone below 85 percentile in CAT,who convert yet ?

Hello Everyone.

I have been able to convert the TAPMI call but i am in a dilemma as to what should i do. I am a Chartered Accountant with 1 year post qualification experience in a Big4 firm. This is my last attempt for MBA entrance exam. I am unable to decide if i should go for TAPMI or work for 2 years instead.
Requesting your valuable suggestions to take a correct decision
@rohan.chavali1 hi

.i m from hyderabad.completed gd/pi

...how many days are they giving the gap..from the merit list mail date to the fees payment mail date(both 50k and first installment) please...

when is the gdpi result for hyderabad center going to come?

guys whats the general pattern for converts this year? i had a decent gd, PI and 85+ percentile in xat. still haven't got a call from them. also when is the next list out? or will it be out?😠

Has anybody of you got a reply regarding the return policy of 7.75 lakhs from the tapmi office?

hello everyone

i will b paying 50k as my partial payment tday

hw mch vl b refunded if i cancel d admssn?
m also really worried abt managing my finances..7L till 7th april..hw r pple suppose to manage tat big amount in less than a month😐

@chowdarip Hello Sir.What is the refund policy for the 7 Lac amount to be paid by 29th?Also, I read that there were some problems last year regarding the approved AICTE guidelines as to the refund policy.What is the process this year?

Converted TAPMI from Hyderabad.....need some info about paying the 50000. They gave the deadline as 28th....how is this payment to be done?