Tancet mba 2010

hi friends… starting a new thread to discuss abt TANCET MBA. :: i feel it will be in the same pattern as in 2009.

hi friends...
starting a new thread to discuss abt TANCET MBA.
i feel it will be in the same pattern as in 2009.

Visit TANCET 2010 for online application

this question is stuck in my mind... how tough is tancet?? from the model papers i have seen it looks pretty easy, which is hard to believe...

s it will be some what easy if we r clear in concepts....
but we cant expect dead easy:shock:

"some what easy"... got it...

y not an option "ANNA UNIV" in d poll ??

hi friends...
starting a new thread to discuss abt TANCET MBA.
i feel it will be in the same pattern as in 2009.

Can someone clear this doubt----------
I had my X and XII at Delhi and UG B.Tech at Tamilnadu.I am having my permanent address at Delhi.How do i apply??As a nativity of tamilnadu or other states??I need the clarification quickly as i need to apply.Even Anna University website is not indicating any criteria for classifcation of nativity.Pl help immediately.
Can someone clear this doubt----------
I had my X and XII at Delhi and UG B.Tech at Tamilnadu.I am having my permanent address at Delhi.How do i apply??As a nativity of tamilnadu or other states??I need the clarification quickly as i need to apply.Even Anna University website is not indicating any criteria for classifcation of nativity.Pl help immediately.

It s better to go and ask the officials in the spot registration center if it is near by u.......else just call up the center and clarify yar....Its just 1hr process to get the hall ticket...

hi ,
what abt the admission to other state people in TANCET.can any one throw some light on this , becz I want to apply to TANCET ,though im not having a permanent address in TN. I heard like there are only 3 seats in ANNA Univ college.for other state students.Is it so??

hi ,
what abt the admission to other state people in TANCET.can any one throw some light on this , becz I want to apply to TANCET ,though im not having a permanent address in TN. I heard like there are only 3 seats in ANNA Univ college.for other state students.Is it so??

Other State candidates can appear for the entrance tests but, admission is subject to the eligibility conditions of the admitting authority / University. If any one wnted to get admission in TN BA collages they need a TANCET score. The is no limittation for other state candidates in management quota. About 50% of total seats in private colleges are under management quota.

what are the best colleges under tancet???wat is the placement scenario there??i am not from TN..so dnt have any idea..

hey!i want to appear for tancet this year.but wanted to know some things. i wanted to know whether there is any sectional cut off in tancet. and what was the total cut off last year to get into anna university.?
also wanted to know more about the difficulty level. i have no clue regarding the type of paper of tancet. if some one could throw more light on it i would be very thankful
thank you
aishwarya:lookround:

hey!i want to appear for tancet this year.but wanted to know some things. i wanted to know whether there is any sectional cut off in tancet. and what was the total cut off last year to get into anna university.?
also wanted to know more about the difficulty level. i have no clue regarding the type of paper of tancet. if some one could throw more light on it i would be very thankful
thank you
aishwarya:lookround:

THERE IS NO SECTIONAL cut off in tancet..... it will be some what easy only comparing to other enterances....

The question paper will have sections

i. To evaluate the candidate's ability to identify critically the
data and apply the data to business decisions from given
typical business situations.

ii. To evaluate the skill of the candidate in answering questions
based on the passages in the comprehension.

iii. To evaluate the skill on solving mathematical problems at
graduate level (including those learnt in plus two or
equivalent level).

iv. To test on determining data sufficiency for answering certain
questions using the given data and the knowledge of
Mathematics and use of day - to - day facts.

v. To test the knowledge on written English with questions on
errors in usage, grammar, punctuation and the like.:)
sarin2711 Says
what are the best colleges under tancet???wat is the placement scenario there??i am not from TN..so dnt have any idea..

As per present trends,the following are sought after by people qualified under TANCET:
1.Anna University
2.SSN,Chennai
3.PSG,Coimbatore
4.TSM,Madurai

thank you so much!

Hii puys,

Anyone knows,For how many marks we are having examination ? And How many marks required to get call from PSG or SSN.

hello folks:-)
can anyone tell me the minimum mark one has to score in TANCET, to get into ANNA?? and i would also like to know the list of top ten colleges that accept TANCET:-)
thanks..

you need to be a TANCEt rank holder to get into ANNA and marks above 80 is safer.and also to get into SSN marks shld be above 65(last yr) and for PSG above 50 will be safe bet.

top clg under TANCET

1.Anna University
2.SSN,Chennai
3.PSG,Coimbatore
4.TSM,Madurai

hello folks:-)
can anyone tell me the minimum mark one has to score in TANCET, to get into ANNA?? and i would also like to know the list of top ten colleges that accept TANCET:-)
thanks..

Last yr first rank holder got 64.00 marks and the 100th rank got 47. All need not apply to ANNA. So any body getting rank below 100 is sure to get ANNA.