Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) 2019

Join the discussion on Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) 2019, Admit Card, Syllabus, Result and Get the details about the TANCET Cut Off, Notification, Last Date, Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test Exam Pattern, Process and much more.

Visit the official website – www.annauniv.edu

To keep track of latest discussions on Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) 2019 stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.

will anna university release answer key for tancet exam?

http://www.pagalguy.com/forums/xat-snap-iift-and-others/department-management-studies-university-madras-t-116047/

i have score 46.4in tancet mba 2014 which college i ll get

Any one have link for tancet 2014 unofficial rank list ?

@PSGIM What is the last year cut off for BC category through tancet?

Hi Sir, I am venkatesh. i got 42.00 in tancet 2014 mba exam. I belong to BC category. will i get seat in anna university, psg. kindly reply me sir.

Hi, I got 46.8 in tancet 2014 MBA exam. is it possible for me to get seat in PSG if not means which other good college i can get ? i belong to BC category

Hi, I have got 42.8 in TANCET MBA 2014(OC Community)... Will I get into any of the top colleges?
I am thinking of any one of the following colleges... 1.Anna Univ 2.PSG 3.MU 4.Thiyagaraja

Hi, I got 42.00 in tancet mba 2014. I belongs to obc category. I got call from SSN college chennai for GD/PI. But i am eager to join in PSG. Will i get PSG. Kindly help me to take decision whether to attend the SSN or to wait for the rank list of Tancet mba 2014. Will i get PSG for sure.

Hi, I have got 34.222 in TANCET M TECH(any computer course) 2014(BCM Community)... Will I get into any of the top colleges? do reply in wasim9306@yahoo.in plsss

Hi, I have got 34.222 in TANCET M TECH(any computer course) 2014(BCM Community)... Will I get into any of the top colleges? plz do reply in wasim9306@yahoo.in

Hiii....., i am karthikeyan i got 35.00 in TANCET mba 2014. i belong to BC category. Please suggest me some top colleges that i will get, so that it will be usefull for me during the councelling process. Please reply me....

I Got 49.896(EEE BC) in Tancet 2014 .

Wil I get CEG,MIT,GOVN colleges?

my tancet mba score is 36.200 (oc),plz suggest me some colleges

@srinboss I belong to BC community,,, my mark in Tancet mba is 61.00,, will I get mba in anna university ceg campus???

hi all,
my tancet 2014 MBA score is 45.4 . I belong to MBC category. can i get into psg or any other top colleges?....suggestions please

Hi friends go through this before you choose colleges

TIRE - 1 COLLEGES
1.PSG IM
2.SSN
3.MADRAS UNIVERSITY
4.TSM

TIRE - 2 COLLEGES
BHARATHIYAR UNIVERSITY

ANNA UNIVERSITY

I Got 49.896(EEE BC) in Tancet 2014 .

Wil I get CEG,MIT,GOVN colleges?

Freinds please suggest me ?

Do anyone have the link of the unofficial rank list??