TA in CBDT mumbai

all those TA in CBDT selected for mumbai can stay connected here...

congrats to all who has been selected to this region..I am preparing for UPSC and will be appearing 4 SSC exam also...lets stay connected for further DV, medical and other formalities discussions here for Mumbai...

I too allocated Mumbai region, so what'll be the next step?

I got Mumbai.. TA CBDT 2015

How much time it will take from now to finally join the office... Any idea

i got mumbai cbdt 2015....

Attestation form kab tak aayega . Aur ye mail se aayega ya post se?

Is there any way by which the region allocated can be changed, either now or sometime in the future? I am from Punjab and have been allocated to Mumbai.

Attestation form and date for document verification has been published.... See income tax department Mumbai official website... -Yogendra Katiyar..

hi ..can anyone tell me about the process for seeking extension in joining date in TA CBDT mumbai region? and for how many months (at Maximum) can i get the extension? 

is anybody have any idea regarding the medical. medical is only at mumbai or possible from their own native place.

Has anyone filled d attestation form yet?...i have sum queries.. 

1.  On 2nd page..space is very less 2 fill about name of places where we have resided in last 5 years...wat 2 do abt dat? 

2.  We have 2 fill the form in quadriplicate...does dat mean we have 2 get 4 original character and identification certificate or we can get dat 1 photocopied?

3.  Is submission of PAN card madatory.?..i dont have one 

4.  Joining medical ke kitne din baad hogi?... 

Do we need police verification done as well from our respectiv areas ?

Is there any way by which i can postpone my Joining Date of TA CBDT in Mumbai Region ?? If yes, for how many months it can be extended ?? Plz Reply   

Guyz we have to fill all the 4 attestation forms by our own or we can fill 1 and get it photocopied?

Which form is candidate details form?

anybody knows the photo to be pasted in front page of attestion form is to be attested by gazzeted officer or not

Anybody received mail regarding updated attestation form and uploading candidate details form? I got the formal but the circular at incometax site of mumbai is showing the previous form and no candidate details form...

Dekho