Syracuse Whitman MBA Fall, 2011

Hey guys I’ve got an admit from Syracuse for the Fall, 2011 session. Anyone else, who is planning to go for Syracuse MBA ? Also, any feedback regarding the program will be very well appreciated.

Hey guys

I've got an admit from Syracuse for the Fall, 2011 session. Anyone else, who is planning to go for Syracuse MBA ?

Also, any feedback regarding the program will be very well appreciated.

I too have an admit. Awaiting scholarship decision.
The avg pay seems to be very low when compared with others.

hey nwvent

Have you sent the financial documents ? .....they told me to do so within a week....I'm not sure whether I will be able to arrange them in a week's time

hey nwvent

Have you sent the financial documents ? .....they told me to do so within a week....I'm not sure whether I will be able to arrange them in a week's time

Hi Rafa,

I had uploaded a scanned copy of my bank certificate alongwith my application. When I had contacted admissions office regarding sending originals, I was told that, if needed, the office will directly contact me, which they havent done so far. I was told my packet would be sent this week.

R u planning of joining syracuse? Ne other admits?

rafa and nwvent, please post your profile ....

GMAT: 650/6
TOEFL:100
Work Exp: 2+ IT
ECs: good
Community Service: Excellent

I got wait listed from the Syracuse. Wasn't expecting it. Came as a bit of a surprise.

My profile:

GMAT - 680/4.0
TOEFL - 107
Work ex - 4 years (till Fall 2011)
Ecs - decent
Acads - average

They said that they will review my application after round 2...till then, I am wait listed...

hey ppl i got an admit from syracuse as well....is there anyone who will be going this fall.

@ vaz05 : Please share your profile.

Gmat: 620
work ex :- entrepreneur for one year.
educational background :- Graduated from PES,blore in June 2010
loctn : B'lore.

@pathik u waiting for other universities?

Hey Guyz,

I also got an admit from Syracuse & scholarship as well.
So wats d scene like.?>

Utsav

Hey Guyz,

I also got an admit from Syracuse & scholarship as well.
So wats d scene like.?>

Utsav

In which round did you apply and when did u get the decision? Also, please share your profile.

@pathik u waiting for other universities?

Waitlisted at Syracuse !!

Hey All, I am current student at Syracuse University, doing my MBA. Please let me know if you have any questions regarding the program and I would be happy to help!

So how is the learning environment at Syracuse Uni.?

Please share your experience. And what concentration have you selected / are going to select ??

ronny158582 Says
Hey All, I am current student at Syracuse University, doing my MBA. Please let me know if you have any questions regarding the program and I would be happy to help!

@pathikparikh:

I had applied to syracuse by second deadline i.e. 1 Jan'2011 and got my decision on 22-Feb.
Profile :
Work Exp:3 years
Score:640
Academics & Extra-Cur: Decent

Utsav

@ronny: Could you share your experience at Syracuse so far? How beneficial are the internships/consulting projects? Whats the job market like at present in terms of placement?
Thanks!

Shubhankar

Hi Guys I too have got the offer for the MBA 2013 batch!! Pretty excited! Yet to hear about scholarships! Waiting for another college result, will decide after that!

Who all out here are heading to whitman?
Would you know whats the generic reputation of whitman like (besides being 59th ranked b school in the U.S)?

Thanks

Shubhankar

Congrats !!

When did u get ur decision?

I have been waitlisted, and I was told that my app would be reviewed after the last round. I am still waiting to hear from them.

Also, please share your profile

Hi Guys I too have got the offer for the MBA 2013 batch!! Pretty excited! Yet to hear about scholarships! Waiting for another college result, will decide after that!

Who all out here are heading to whitman?
Would you know whats the generic reputation of whitman like (besides being 59th ranked b school in the U.S)?

Thanks

Shubhankar