Synonymous/Antonymous+Spell Check

The purpose of this thread is to add new words on daily basis so that …we can solve painful verbal vocabulary questions easily :mg: :grin: :clap: in any competitive exams My request to all my friends and others to please keep on updating t…

The purpose of this thread is to add new words on daily basis so that ....we can solve painful verbal vocabulary questions easilymg😁👏 in any competitive exams

My request to all my friends and others to please keep on updating the forums......daily ,if not daily but some day in a week so that ...it end in bunches of words for everyone

please do invite others

mg😁

25 Most Common Adjectives

good

new

first

last

long

great

little

own

other

old

right

big

high

different

small

large

next

early

young

important

few

public

bad

same

able

English phrases for everyday use

have a look.... its explained with nice examples 😁👏

Word of the Day

maslin

\ MAZ-lin \ , noun;

1.a mixture; medley.

2. a mixture of different grains, flours, or meals, especially rye mixed with wheat.

3.bread made from such a mixture of grains.

mg

Word of the Day

hibernaculum

\ hahy-ber-NAK-yuh-luhm \ , noun;

1.a protective case or covering, especially for winter, as of an animal or a plant bud.

2.winter quarters, as of a hibernating animal.

mg

muggy

hot or warm and humid

NOTES:

muggy is an adjective, but its source mugga was a noun, meaning "drizzle or mist."mg

ransack

search thoroughly

NOTES:

From rannsaka "to search the house."

EXAMPLE SENTENCE:

We answered the students' questions about character development and symbolism, while imagining our house ransacked, stripped of valuables.

😁

accentuate

to stress, single out as important

EXAMPLE SENTENCE:

It was a carefully studied costume; and he accentuated its eccentricity by adopting theatrical attitudes and an air of satisfied negligence.😁

acme

the highest level or degree attainable; the highest stage of development

EXAMPLE SENTENCE:

Paris wholly has got to the acme of its frenzy; whirled, all ways, by panic madness.👏

adroit

quick or skillful or adept in action or thought

EXAMPLE SENTENCE:

Neither is he adroit in the exercise of his duty; instead performs it bunglingly; his thoughts preoccupied, and eyes wandering about.👍

improvisation

a performance given extempore without planning or preparation

EXAMPLE SENTENCE:

Life is just a big extended improvisation. Embrace the ever changing, ever evolving world with the best rule I've ever found. Say "YES"?

FORAY-syno

capricious

Enigmatic- syno

Infallible-syno

Exterior: syno

Syn - circumlocution

Syn- Feud

Antn- Lunacy