SYNDICATE BANK PGD(B&F) 2014-2015

Syndicate Bank invites young and bright graduates who fulfill the eligibility criteria specified and who are interested in a Banking career with one of India's best Banks to apply for admissions to the 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course in Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd, Banglore(MaGE) and Nitte Edcuation International Pvt Ltd,Greater Noida(NEIPL). On successful completion of the course within the stipulated time period, the candidate would be offered appointment in the bank as Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I.

Link?

Link for Advertisement and application form

Advt http://www.syndicatebank.in/downloads/recruitment/PGD-B&F/ADMISSION-PGD(B&F)-HO-HRDD-2014-15-.pdf

Apply online http://ibpsregistration.nic.in/ibps_syndpg/

How many intakes(General) for Syndicate bank...Any idea??

Is it good enough to have this course done....?

Ye course v manipal krwa RHA??

hey guys when i tried to fill the form n cme to 3rd stage where we hve to fill address and parental details there was column of husband n i m nt married i left it blank when i tried to submit it it was asking husband's name dono wt to do means i cant fill did anyone else face this prob coz i tried many times

successful candidates who join the bank as Probationary Officers shall be paid loyalty bonus Of Rs 100000/- per year for next five years after completion of five years of satisfactory service in bank subject to education loan being regular if availed.

what does this means?

and what is salary package?

It really hurts when every time we "generals" have to pay 500/600 bucks for every exam or even more whereas the SC/ST people are just paying 1/10 of the amount... On top of that they are getting reservation in the seats as well as cutoff for them is almost half of ours...also after getting the job they are also getting early promotions....in every section of the society they are getting benefits whereas we people are struggling to earn our bread and butter with dignity... Don know what else and till how long they will need all this facilities to come forward... this benefits were given only for 10 yrs by Dr. Ambedkar bt bcoz of our so called politicians we people are till now suffering even after 67 yrs of independence,and the condition is worsening day by day...i guess itna torture toh yaar generals ne bhi in logo pe nahi kiya hoga independence se pehle jitna abhi hum logo ko suffer karna parta hai :>disappointed: ...don knw till how long we have to suffer lyk dis bcoz of vote bank politics...i guess govt don consider us as humans and citizens of this country 😞 😞 ...cant take this anymore yaar...

Is there any1 who has already done this course and is now working in Syndicate Bank... Can you plz tell us about your job role in the bank ? Is it sales based ?

And what is the difference between a PO selected through IBPS and a PO selected through this programme ?

It will be very helpful for everyone here who are looking to persue a career in bank.

Date Scheduled for the Exam?

Hii Guys... A few hours ago i have filled my form. I have uploaded my pic and signature and it was said successfully uploaded. but after making payment, in the application form where declaration is given my signature is not showing whereas the pic and signature is showing above the declaration. I don't know whether my form will be rejected or not... Pls if anyone can suggest what should i do bcaz it hurts to pay Rs500 again....

Hello everyone...aa gaye sare idbi aur bob vale yahan par bhi 😁 

Can anyone help me with this input output.

input: 20 50 30 75 40 60 70

Step1: 50 10 75 15 100 12 175

Step2: 10 50 15 75 20 60 35

Step3: 12 13 18 19 16 19 09

anyone here who knows ..... ki idbi ki joining kab ki hai........ ya what's going on with guys who are selected in merit list after medical......

can someone please guide me regarding the work ex domain ... I am working still there ain't any check box given for continuity and stuff thanks again 😃

Is there any course fee that we will have to pay if selected?

it says after successful training....1 lakh per year bonus for five years but did not disclose monthly salary scale??? any idea!!

whats d monthly salary?

18                         20                         8

16          20     18                   22     9            ?

0 voters