Synchrony 2013 IIMA Hyderabad Chapter

Hello IIM A Convert, I am Mohan, PGP 2012. I am coordinating Synchrony for 2012,2013,2014, 2015 batches. Congratulations on your success in breaking into IIMA! You have opportunity to savour those proud moments with your fellow…

Hello IIM A Convert,

I am Mohan, PGP 2012. I am coordinating Synchrony for 2012,2013,2014, 2015 batches.

Congratulations on your success in breaking into IIMA!

You have opportunity to savour those proud moments with your fellow Alumni. I cordially invite you to Synchrony 13.

Please confirm your presence in Synchrony 2013, at Trident Hitech city.

Since this is Trident's first official party, they asked certain information. Due to logistics and security reasons, we need to have certain information about your participation(Like number of ppl attending, Your batch information, mobile number to coordinate etc).

Please fill them asap so that we can plan logistics in advance and coordinate well. Once you fill the registration form, you will get details of points of contact for the event. Thank you very much.

PS: Please forward this mail to your friends as a reference so that they dont miss a chance to meet Alumni around and new joining batch.

If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out online:

Synchrony 13