Symbiosis Institute of Health Sciences(MBA-HHM_2013-15)

Hi dis is riya,interested in MBA-HHM-2013-15 batch from SIHS,pune…please start discussions here…about me…I am Biochemistry graduate,presently pursuing PG Dip in Hospital Administration…

Hi dis is riya,interested in MBA-HHM-2013-15 batch from SIHS,pune.....please start discussions here........about me....I am Biochemistry graduate,presently pursuing PG Dip in Hospital Administration.................

hi.....myself sarmistha m also interested in doing mba-hhm from sihs......wat is yr snap score n percentile??????

@sarm said:
hi.....myself sarmistha m also interested in doing mba-hhm from sihs......wat is yr snap score n percentile??????
hi sarmistha....the main prob with sihs dis tym is dat they r toooooo late in giving out shortlists......vry few ppl would want to wait so long.....21st jan was the date....now its cumin out on 8th march.....dis is test of patience yaar

@riya_2013-15 hi,
i am from a senior batch of SIHS.
i can be of some assistance.
regarding date of interview and shortlists . . . the preference is first given to the flagships of the brand symbi like SIBM,SCMHRD & SIOT.
only after that does the preference of SIHS is preferred

also our semester exams are nearby so it will be hectic
also this year will be fun coz of the percentile system
so in a way continue the testing of your patience ma'am.

(this is totally unofficial )
@temuchin said:
@riya_2013-15 hi,i am from a senior batch of SIHS.i can be of some assistance.regarding date of interview and shortlists . . . the preference is first given to the flagships of the brand symbi like SIBM,SCMHRD & SIOT.only after that does the preference of SIHS is preferredalso our semester exams are nearby so it will be hecticalso this year will be fun coz of the percentile systemso in a way continue the testing of your patience ma'am.(this is totally unofficial )
i dont think we should compare sihs with scmhrd n all....healthcare is a sunrise industry....it will take some time...bt i am sure it will grow like nethin in the cumin years.....u r in 2nd year now????
@riya_2013-15 said:
i dont think we should compare sihs with scmhrd n all....healthcare is a sunrise industry....it will take some time...bt i am sure it will grow like nethin in the cumin years.....u r in 2nd year now????
i know we can not compare them

hey.. today i got a mail to apply in SIHS.. but my score was very very low... around 30... ... so you think i can get a call? or could be considered in waiting list? please reply soon.. as last date to apply is march 4 i guess!

@temuchin said:
@riya_2013-15 hi,i am from a senior batch of SIHS.i can be of some assistance.regarding date of interview and shortlists . . . the preference is first given to the flagships of the brand symbi like SIBM,SCMHRD & SIOT.only after that does the preference of SIHS is preferredalso our semester exams are nearby so it will be hecticalso this year will be fun coz of the percentile systemso in a way continue the testing of your patience ma'am.(this is totally unofficial )
do you hav ny idea abt cut off because my score is 62 bt my percentile is vry low.....

@sarm no,i dont have a clue bout cutoffs. it is decided based on other college's cutoffs.
and dont worry last year the cutoff was 28 marks so u hav a decent chance of being called for gdpi.
@temuchin said:
@sarm no,i dont have a clue bout cutoffs. it is decided based on other college's cutoffs.and dont worry last year the cutoff was 28 marks so u hav a decent chance of being called for gdpi.
last 2 years the cutoff was 50.....i mean 2012 n 2011
@riya_2013-15 well no actually,
for 2011 it was 50
and for 2012 it was 28 for the general
and this year score doesn't matter coz they have a percentile system
let's see how that works out . . .
@temuchin said:
@riya_2013-15 well no actually,for 2011 it was 50and for 2012 it was 28 for the generaland this year score doesn't matter coz they have a percentile systemlet's see how that works out . . .
@temuchin said:
@riya_2013-15 well no actually,for 2011 it was 50and for 2012 it was 28 for the generaland this year score doesn't matter coz they have a percentile systemlet's see how that works out . . .
@temuchin said:
@sarm no,i dont have a clue bout cutoffs. it is decided based on other college's cutoffs.and dont worry last year the cutoff was 28 marks so u hav a decent chance of being called for gdpi.
how we prepare for gd i mean wat r d topics given for .....r dey health related or general topics n wat type of questions dey ask in PI??????????
@sarm (finally)

read the newspapers for past 1 month to prepare for GD
the topics may be related to not only healthcare but also anything under the sky,
mostly being about rural healthcare,insurance penetration, IT in healthcare and the BUDGET for this year

for PI, they ask general questions about your background and the main question is WHY DO YOU WANT TO DO MBA AFTER YOUR GRADUATION ? & how ur graduation will help u in MBA
read PARK for PSM (a few topics only)

Hey nice to knw we have a group for dis!! I thot nobody bothered abt SIHS

@temuchin I am a Bds graduate SNAP - 79.25 percentile and 9 months experience! Any specific preparation for dentists?

@rashmehta no such specific preparation for dentists is required
they will definitely ask u why u want to leave dentistry and go for mba......so be thorough with that answer.
apart from that they might ask you about fluorosis and some general topics from community dentistry.
AND yeah no one will ask you about blocks and files
try to have clarity about NRHM,maternal mortality rate and ICMR etc by reading psm
@temuchin thanks that was helpful... I am reading park rite now... r u in second year? hw s d placement scenario?

the scenario is not that rocking as i expected it to be but they are giving their best

Hello,
Facebook group for Symbiosis:Symbiosis - 2013
http://www.facebook.com/groups/319893784776787/