Symbiosis distance learning mba

I want to know about SCDL course,how is it as i want to do mba but i am alos working in manufacturing comapny as an GET in production department.I want to know does there any placement after completing MBA from SCDL…

I want to know about SCDL course,how is it as i want to do mba but i am alos working in manufacturing comapny as an GET in production department.I want to know does there any placement after completing MBA from SCDL...

SCDL is a very trusted and most famous distance learning university in india. The exam pattern also fare in this university and one word answer technique follows in this. So you can try any course from there.

IPS Meerut

How many of you have taken admission here???

Hi all,I am seeking your opinions about the better distance learing MBA Institutiin. I want to do MBA in distance in Sales & Marketing. Which institution is better in respect of courses & value of that courses in the market?

Found this Google Document Form regarding NMIMS Help Centre... Seems genuine to me... you guys can also have a look!! 

Link-https://goo.gl/stSQMk

hi all !

can anybody helP me regarding SCDL distance MBA course . As i am bank emPloyee .. didnt get time to study more. guide me or  Provide me material or online website to quickly go through whole syllabus ! i OPted for MBA in international Business . 

Thanks in advance