sydenham rockmates ( 2005 - 2007) its time to party !!!!!!!!!

hi frens , as the ranks are out i guess evryone jknows where he/ she is goin to land up so me with 21 rank with 163 score is landing up in sydenham one of the most rocking and prestigious institutes and i am proud to be a part of it as the ea…

hi frens ,

as the ranks are out i guess evryone jknows where he/ she is goin to land up so me with 21 rank with 163 score is landing up in sydenham one of the most rocking and prestigious institutes and i am proud to be a part of it as the earlier thread was withering away i thought to start this one hey mates do post in with yur profiles k

rahine

hi frens ,

as the ranks are out i guess evryone jknows where he/ she is goin to land up so me with 21 rank with 163 score is landing up in sydenham one of the most rocking and prestigious institutes and i am proud to be a part of it as the earlier thread was withering away i thought to start this one hey mates do post in with yur profiles k

rahine

hi there,

let me b the first to congratulate you.

CONGRATA !!!!!!!!

looking forward to seeing you at sydenham

regards,
Ronny

hi all u ppl at sydenham do post in u r profiles as it will b of gr8 help 2 all the sydenhamites.

cheers,
shivam

hi there,

let me b the first to congratulate you.

CONGRATA !!!!!!!!

looking forward to seeing you at sydenham

regards,
Ronny

well thanks a tonne man its a gud feeling to be in the second best college after jbims in mumbai thanks a tonne well why not create a yahoo grup and tell all yu know who are taking up sydenham to post in here raskhas bhai me cuming to mumbai on the 25th
hope yull give me yur contact number and also yur yahoo messenger id and tell more about this rockin college called sydenham k

atb

rahine

cumon guys post and rock this thread k and also all the best to people who gave the sydenham test k

rahine

hiiiiiiiii

i got a pathetic score in cet , no chance in ne good college for mms.
BUT
i gave the CWT for sydenham n have been shortlisted...waitin for the gd/pi.....just 6 seats for oms guys...but very less oms guys applyin in pgdbm compared to mms.....so hoping for the best........
chao
rahul

hi all

lets all meet some day at Sydneham frnds..... rahine is coming on 25th so lets make 25th monday or 26th tuesday... and we will pay the fees together.....

Date: 25th / 26th / 27th
Time: Morning 11 AM
Place: Sydneham College ( evening cafe mondegar)

so lets get rocking from the fees deposit date.....

cheers

ravneet

will thry and meet up man

and ronny didnt get reply yet k

rahine

to all rockmates joining sydenham ,

i was going by sum of the rankings from previous years and what i found that sydenham is constantly ranked among the top 16 colegs in india and what i found interesting was that its placemnst ranked among the top 10 to 15 collegs in india and thus what i find is that sydenham is one of the best places for getting very gud placemen and i wud like ronny to throw sum lite on the summers and final placaments in sydenham whic is supposed to be one of the best in the country k

rahine

hi guys..

with a score of 144, am not xactly a syd rocker. i'm plannin 2 skip the gd/pi... i don hav a chance wid a rank of 67.... wad say Ron..

Congrats COOLRAHINE m8...... i have got Rank 44....so havent given up yet by any means....

Lets hope for the Best!! 😃

will thry and meet up man

and ronny didnt get reply yet k

rahine

hi there,

sorry guys, will not b able to make it.
i am busy in my final summer report .

will get free by 1st august

we shall def meet then

my email address is [email protected]

regards,
ronny
hi guys..

with a score of 144, am not xactly a syd rocker. i'm plannin 2 skip the gd/pi... i don hav a chance wid a rank of 67.... wad say Ron..

hi there,

don't skip gd pi, watever might b the result, u will def gain something out of it
with 34+4+2 marks, i feel u still have an outside chance

best of luck

regards,
Ronny

Hey Guyz,:)
M rohan, me got a score of 153 with a rank of 17. Had a good GD/PI, so hopin 2 c myslf in sydenham. Well the best part of this coll is tht it is Govt owned( which accords it good credibility) n yes who cn forget the lowwww fees. i guess sydenham might be having the highest ROI.
Just w8in impateintly for the day wen final list will b out( Anywayz wenz tht???)
thnx n regards,
Rohan.

hi all,

i think instead of new thread, PGDBM ppl will also join here !!!!

I am THRO for PGDBM !!!!!!!!!!

& Mr Rohan Potdar , u r also thro !!!!!!!
yesterday I saw ur name in the list !!!!!!!!!!! cheers man !!!!!

@ me
X - 88.67% ( MAH BOARD)
XII - 93.0 % ( MAH BOARD ) @ KOLHAPUR
CHEM ENGG ( PUNE UNIV) M.I.T.PUNE ----------2002
slogging for the last ----------------- 34 months ( work-ex) in UIL & ACPL - Mumbai.

looking forward to c u very soon !!!!!!!

cheers

P.S. Can anybody tell me @ hostel accomodation near college? presently im @ THANE .
IF there is no TIGHT college schedule, planning for 2 hrs journey ( Thane-churchgate)
SENOIRS plz enlighten !!!!!!!!!!

hello SIMSREEits,

is ny1 plaaning for EDU Loan ?
as PGDBM result was out yesterday only, i will hang in FORT bank branches from monday onwards.
but i think we shud chk first in coll as they may hv tigh-up with sm bank with less interest rate.
cheers

Hey Guyz,
m thru to the SYD Pg course( Score 183, rank 11) n believe me it jus feels gr8 2 b here on this thread wth u guyz. Lez rock this thread n later the coll, SYD.:)
Herz my profile for the SIMSREE gang:-
B.E Construction( 2002)( Acads.....plzzz dont ask)
1 1/2 yrs of work-ex in a software solutions company.
Rest of the things will tell u guyz in person @ SIMSREE.
Plzz keep postin ur profiles here.
Thnx & Regards,
Rohan.

hi guys..
me got selected for PGDBM.....score 180..i think tats the cut off...
cya.

Hey Sydenhamites,

Me in Sydhm too (MMS). Looking forward to 2 rocking years at Simsree,

Amruta

Hey Sydenhamites,

Me in Sydhm too (MMS). Looking forward to 2 rocking years at Simsree,

Amruta

hi amruta...
another amruta here! n i've got in sydenham MMS too! i saw ur name in d list dte had put up yesterday. just didnt know u were a pgite as well. u r amruta dhokale right? are u a localite? i will come to mumbai on the 27th i think. hope to see u there.
cheerios!
-amruta.